"I've had, like, two years to think about it."

"You're sweet. Kiss?" Scott grabs his bag and pecks Mitch's lips before getting Mitch's bag as well.

"So, where exactly are we?"

"A nice house in the mountains. It has a pool, so we can go swimming."

"Yay!" Mitch smiles and claps

"You're seriously the cutest person ever. Will you carry your suitcase?" Mitch grabs the handle with one hand and holds Scott's hand with his other as Scott leads him inside the house.

"Do you want to swim or eat first?"

"Swim?" Scott gets both of their swim suits and they change into it before they grab their towels and go out to the pool.

"What if I just threw you in right now?"

"Blue balls."

"I was expecting you to say you'd kill me."

"I'm full of surprises. Where's the pool?"

"Like a foot in front of you." Scott takes his hand and steps into the pool, Mitch following him.

"It's cold!" Mitch flinches when the water touches his stomach.

Scott laughs, "It's not cold, wimp."

"Fucker."

"That's what I'll be later tonight." Mitch's jaw drops as Scott brings him closer by his waist and pulls him in for a kiss, Mitch wrapping his arms around Scott's neck. Scott dips his hand in the water and splashes some on Mitch's head, all without breaking the kiss.

"Mmh!" Mitch pulls away and glares at Scott.

"What's that look for?"

"You hate me."

"I loooove you." Scott peppers Mitch's face and neck with kisses, causing the brunette to scrunch up his nose and squeal with laughter.

"Scotty, stop!"

"Not. Until. You. Say it."

"I love you, too!" Scott stops and looks down at Mitch.

"I keep forgetting that you're so ticklish. I'll have to remember that."

"No, you won't. Forget it, please."

"No, baby boy." Mitch steps back and falls backwards in the pool. "You're so cute." Scott comments when Mitch comes back up.

"You always say that."

"So? It's still true, my love."

"Thank you."

"You're hot."

"What?"

"My boyfriend is hot as hell."

"What's up with all the compliments?"

"I can't fangirl over my love?"

Mitch giggles, "Nope."

"What a shame."

They swim for another hour or so before they decide to dry off and go inside. They got changed and they're now sitting in bed watching TV.

"Happy anniversary, Angel."

"Happy anniversary, Scotty."

"I have a surprise for you."

"Ooh, what is it?" Scott starts tickling Mitch, who squeals as he tries to get Scott to stop.

Scott moves them so he's hovering above Mitch and he pins the brunette's wrists above his head as he continues his 'assault'.

"S-Scotty!"

"Yes?"

"S-Stop!" Scott stops and holds Mitch's chin as he leans down to kiss him, the kiss quickly heating up as Scott deepens it, still holding onto Mitch's wrists.

They pull away and Scott starts kissing down Mitch's jaw and neck, letting go of his wrists, which is when Mitch tangles his hands in Scott's hair as he lets out soft moans.

***

No smut this chapter.
Next chapter?