4.

JAELYNN POV

"Zahrie, Maddox & Liam and Sadé come down here right now!" I yelled. Waiting for them to come downstairs and as usual zahrie is the last one. She was still upset about the other day. She'll live.

"Tonight is parent teacher conference. Any of you want to tell me anything that I'll find out tonight?" I asked giving them a chance to not get their ass whooped when I get back.

All of them shook their heads. "Well zahrie I know you don't cause god forbid you don't follow the rules". She mean mugged me "Whatever, when you see my history teacher just tell him the reason I can't complete my project".

Sighing "little girl I'm not going to talk about that right now".

"Of course you aren't, god forbid" she huffed. Just when I was about to comeback with a warning Elijah walked in "ready?". I nod "yeah. And kids be good".

Elijah and I walked out and got into the car. Every time we did these parent teacher meetings it's usually good to an extent. Zahrie always gets good news along with Sadé but her attitude is a problem.

"Let's make a bet. Who do you think will get the bad news tonight?" Elijah asked.

"Pshhh that's easy Maddox. As always" I said.

"Damn that's who I was going to put my money on" Elijah joked.

We reached the school and made it inside. Starting with Sade first. Only because the grade school is on the first floor.

"Welcome, Sade's parents correct?" The tester asked us both. We nodded "that's us". The teacher smiled "great. Let me tell you your daughter is very smart. But her attitude is a problem... still. She tends to get into some arguments with other students as well".

"Sounds about right..." Elijah said.

"I mean otherwise she's a great student. Always helpful too. Let me show you her selfie picture that she did for class" the teacher walked to the back of the class where all the selfies were on the wall. "Here she goes" pointing at her picture.

One thing about sade she knows she's pretty

One thing about sade she knows she's pretty. You can't tell her anything. "Look how cute she is" I said. Elijah smiled "that's our baby girl". The teacher smiled "but if she works on her attitude she'll be fine".

"That attitude is hereditary" Elijah said eyeing me. Mean mugging him "don't listen to him. But we will talk to her about it". We walked out the classroom and made our way upstairs.

//

Reaching Maddox and Liam's classroom. I had to mentally prepare myself for this. Maddox always gets bad news. His teacher instantly noticed us and shook his head "Hey".

"Come on inside" he motioned us. "Please take a seat" why did I feel like we were in trouble?.

"So how's the boys doing?" I asked.