Chapter 13: What did you do

Andrea was sitting oh her king-sized bed wearing grey pajamas and was on her laptop she was going over the books for work. Mike walked into the room he was wearing his blue trucker uniform.

"How was work Andrea asked him her eyes were still on the computer

Mike sat on the bed and started taking his work boots off.

"They cut my hours." he said.

Andre's eyes grew big from shock.

"Why did they cut your hours she asked looking at him.

He shook his head.

"Since we leave in the city now they give me shorter routes," he explained to her.

Then he went to the bathroom and closed the door and turned on the shower.

Andrea was still sitting and looking at her laptop. They were already having trouble paying the bills everything is more expensive now since they live in the city now.

She was already working longer hours at work and before Mike got his hours cut they were doing well enough to barely stay afloat. Andrea started looking at the bills she opened earlier that day. Then her eyes went to the company's books.

Andrea thought about it.

I'm sure they won't notice if I only take a little she thought to herself.

Then she transferred twenty thousand dollars to a private PayPal account.

Andrea was sitting at a desk in Mr. Wilkes office he was standing in front of her with a serious expression on his face.

"Ms

"Ms. Smith I have every reason to call the cops and have you arrested for stealing from the company," he said.

Andrea was crying.

"Please don't call the cops on me I have a family I just was trying to pay our bills." She cried.

Mr. Wilkes stood there with his arms crossed.

"You have two days to pay it back."

Andrea looked at him in shock while her mouth dropped.

"How am I supposed to pay twenty grand back in two days?" she asked.

"You are also fired." he said ignoring her as he showed her to the door and closed it in her face.

She stood there with tears running down her face when she walked off to her desk and started packing her things.

At their home Mike was sitting at the kitchen counter on his laptop today was his day off so he just spent it at home the sun was shining into the kitchen.

As he was on his laptop a grey box popped up on the screen showing that there was a new voicemail. He forgot that Andrea connected her phone to his laptop when she accidentally spilled coffee oh hers.

Mike assumed it was a work email and as he was trying to close the box he accidentally ended playing the voice mail. He realized it was his wife's boss Trevor.

"Look stop calling me what we had is over and done I'm with Layla now so you need to move on."

After that, he got up, grabbed his keys and exited out of the front door.

Trevor and Layla were at his house sitting on his couch watching movies they decided to spend the rest of the day relaxing inside. He couldn't take his eyes off of her as she laid her head on his chest.

This was different the old Trevor would be all over Layla like body paint but things changed Trevor changed well..sorta.

He felt his phone vibrate next to him he picked it up and looked at it. He shook his head as he seen It was Andrea she has been calling him like crazy lately.

Then he heard a knock on the door.

"Is that the pizza guy?" Layla asked.

"Probably Trevor said as he grabbed the twenty dollar bill sitting on the counter and walking to the door.

He opened the door and saw a big tall dark skin muscular man he was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans.

"Are you Trevor he asked."

"Yea I am why.."

Before Trevor could say anything Mike caught him off guard and punched him in the face.
Trevor got up and the started fighting each other all over the place.

"Oh My God! Get off him!" Layla screamed.

The apartment was filled with things breaking and glass shattering while Trevor and Mike were fighting and Layla was still screaming telling them to stop.

Then Mike and Trevor were on the floor and Mike was on top of him.

"You fucked my wife!" he shouted.
Trevor looked at him.

"Well kill her not me!" Trevor shouted, right before Mike started choking squeezing his hands around his throat.

Right when Trevor felt he was about to lose conscious Layla came up behind Mike and bashed him on the back of his head with a lamp. Mike immediately hit the floor beside Trevor who quickly got up.

Layla's eyes were filled with panic while Trevor checked Mike's pulse.

He was dead....

What did you guys think?