3.

MADDOX POV

"Nah man if he say something slick again... I'm smacking him right in the mouth" I warned.

"It's not that serious bro, let him be" Liam said. Out of the two I was the one who would fight anything that walks. My dad says I get it from my mom but if I do then damn. I have never seen my mom fight anyone.

"There he goes" my brother said.

I eyed this boy walk across the front of the basketball court. He flipped me off and kept walking. It didn't take much for me to snap. Before I knew we was scrapping on the floor. People thing because I'm a handsome boy that I can't hold my own. Well he's going to find out now.

Liam was trying to pull me off of him. "Come on m! That's enough". I got up wiping the sweat off of my forehead and ran off with my brother leaving this boy on the floor.

"Maddox once mom finds out we are in trouble!" Liam said.

"Why would you get into trouble?" I asked.

"Because... we are twins so mom knows I was with you" he said.

When we got home we both tried to sneak in but of course Sadé was there eating as usual. "000 someone is in trouble" she whined.

"Mine your business and keep eating" I said.

"Well when you say it like that... MOM MADDOX GOT INTO ANOTHER FIGHT" she yelled. Rolling my eyes cause she does this all the damn time. My mom came running into the kitchen "What the fuck?. Oh my god another one?!".

"Ma, it's okay I won this one too. I got a little scratch that's it" I said. She looked me over "damn Maddox once your dad sees this I won't hear the end of it".

"Don't worry he won't see me" I said.

"Who won't see who?" My dad said walking into the kitchen. Out of all days he would be on time coming home. Liam looked at him but I didn't turn around. Sadé smiled "daddy look at Maddox face come see". Mean mugging her because she was doing the most at the moment.

"Sadé mind your business and go do your homework before I lace your ass for being a snitch" my mom warned. She hopped up and skipped upstairs.

"That girl always getting someone in trouble like it's her damn job" my mom continued.

"Maddox look at me" my dad said. I hesitated at first cause he's going to be mad. But I had to face the music eventually. I slowly turned myself around to face him. He shook his head "another fight?!".

"This wasn't my fault though. I was trying not to fight but this one boy was asking for it" I said.

"You know that's something your mom would say after she had a fight with someone" My mom scrunched her face "Uh Uh don't pull me into this".

"I can't believe after the conversation we had before about this and you still fighting. Why do you fight?" My dad asked.

Shrugging my shoulders "I don't know. I just snap when something disrespectful is said to me".

"Jaelynn see what monster you created. Bad enough I had to deal with your fighting but now my son has the same problem".

"Why are we bringing me into this? I'm not the one who was caught throwing hands" my mom defended herself.

Just then zahrie came in with a huge attitude. She slammed her books down on the table making everyone turn to her direction. "Damn What happens to you?" She asked.

"Another fight. What's your problem?" I asked.

"Well we have two parents who don't want me to find out about who our grandparents were" she said eyeing both mom and dad. My mom sighed "here we go again".

"That's right. I'm not trying to fail" Zahrie yelled.

"Who you yelling at?" My mom looked around "maybe Solana is here cause you couldn't be raising your voice at me".

"Listen... all I'm trying to do is passing this class as you both are making it harder for me to do so" she said.

"Can't you just do what Sadé would do and make up names or something? Must you follow the book all the time. Isn't that boring?" My mom said.

"Daddy, please can you explain to mom how important my education is. Apparently she doesn't know" Zahrie said.

"Little girl you are close to getting smacked for that smart mouth of yours" my mom warned. I was actually happy cause what I did was not in discussion anymore. Liam and I stood against the sink with our arms folded just watching this.

"All of this is unbelievable you act like you did something horrible and you don't want me to find out" she said.

"When the time is right we will have a sit down and talk about the past. But right now we can't do that" my dad said.

Zahrie just gave them the most disgusted look she could. "Why do I have to have the weirdest parents?".

"Because your father wanted some that night you was conceived" my mom said. Liam and I screamed covering our ears and zahrie shook her head and quickly walked with us. We didn't want to hear any type of sexual remarks about their sex life.

Zahrie passed us on the stairs "if it takes me all night I'm going to look up about our past or where we come from. I'll be damn to fail because of them hiding things".

"You do that... when you find out let us know what the big secret is" I yelled at her. She flipped me off and slammed her room door shut. I should go visit Sadé for snitching on me but I'll let her wonder when I'm going to get her back.