1.

ZAHRIE POV

This is why I wanted my dad to take me to this concert my mom is embarrassing!!!. At least my dad wouldn't be dancing acting a fool. But my mom she's crazy!.

"Ma!!! Can you please stop?" I yelled. She stopped in mid dance "What? It's a concert. And here you are just standing here not even having a good ass time". She continued to dance and I just shook my head. Next time I'm getting my dad to take me.

After the concert was finished we walked back to the car

After the concert was finished we walked back to the car. "I don't know why you even bother coming to concerts if you aren't going to enjoy yourself".

"I was fine until you started dancing" I said.

"Girl, if you don't lighten up. You are just like your dad". I rolled my eyes cause she always says that. If many of you don't remember I was the first born into this crazy household. At the time my parents were young but they always had their hustle. My mom still has her personal styling business that she loves. And well my dad he's still doing his music. Many can say I'm lucky cause both my parents are in the industry. But I don't really mingle with celebrities offsprings. I rather be normal as I can be.

My mom turnt up the volume on the radio and started rapping with drake. Facepalming myself because she always ends up doing this. "Ma? Can we not do this right now" I asked.

"You know I like drake. Let me live" she started rapping again. I couldn't wait to get home. When we got home I ran inside. My dad watched me "so I guess you didn't have a good time?".

"Not really mom was dancing and enjoying it more than me" he hugged me "next time I'll be sure to take you. I know how your mom can enjoy herself". Smiling "thank you, dad. Oh Bryson tiller is coming here to do a concert. You think you could get me backstage passes?".

"Backstage for what? He's a lot older than you and you're only fifteen. Are you crazy?" I pouted "please daddy". My mom walked in "that was a bomb ass concert forreal". We both looked at her with a raised brow.

"What?" She asked.

"Your daughter had the nerve to ask me for backstage passes for Bryson tiller..."

"Yeah okay you ain't going backstage to see no man. I tell you these girls now and days just want to rush growing up. Forget about it" My mom said.

"Whatever..." I ran upstairs. My brothers door was open a little so I peeked inside. "What are you idiots doing?".

"Can't you knock?" Maddox asked.

"If the door is open I'm not knocking" I smiled.

"What do you want?" Liam asked. My brothers can be annoying times ten but as we got older we clicked more. They were twelve going on thirteen and already got the girls in school chasing them.

"I can't come in here and hang out... damn" I said.

"You can't hang out with Sadé?" Maddox asked.

"Boy, stop asking me question and shut up" I said. They both sucked their teeth. We sat there just in quietness as we did our own thing. Any minute now I know Sadé will walk her Nosey self in here. She reminded me so much of mom it's scary.

"What are you guys doing?" She stood there with her arms crossed. Here we go...

"What does it look like?" I asked.

"Uh-uh don't come at me with that attitude. All I asked was a simple question" she said.

I got up and walked out the room before I lost my patience with Sadé. But of course she followed me. "Can you go bother someone else?" I said.

"No I like bothering you" she smiled. I sighed cause I was getting tired "ma!!!! Can you tell Sadé to leave me alone before I beat her up!". My mom came up to my room "what's the problem?".

"Your daughter won't leave me alone" I said.

"You mean your sister... Sadé leave Zahrie alone" she said.

"Why? So she can text that boy she has a crush on" my mom titled her head "a boy? Who is that?".

"Sadé I'm going to count to three and if you are still in my room I'm beating your ass!" I said. She quickly ran down the hall away from me. My mom stood there "so who is he?".

"Nobody. Okay... can I go to sleep?!" I said.

"You can't hide this from me. I'll find out eventually just like I do everything else you do" she said. But she was right. My mom had this weird thing where she always knew what all of us kids was doing.

"Fine! It's a boy at school. He's cute as hell and we are talking that's it" I said.

"What does he look like?" She asked. I pulled out my phone and went on social media to bring up a picture. She took the phone and smiled "well damn let me find out my baby got taste. He's cute". Blushing "I know, right?!. But you can't tell dad anything or he'll stop it before it gets anywhere".

"Listen I'm going to do a I didn't know anything. Cause we both know when daddy gets mad he gets mad. And I'm in no mood to deal with his moody ass". I smiled "thanks mom. Oh I have a question. In school we are going a family tree. But I never knew my grandparents on either side. So I just..."

"Umm.. it's getting late so go to sleep" my mom cut me off. "But..." — "but nothing go to bed you have school in the morning" she quickly walked out the room and down the hall. Well that was strange. Now how am I suppose to do this project if neither of them wants to tell me about my grandparents?!. Forgetting what just happened I hoped in the shower and went to sleep.