Blasting Off as a Little More (Rocketshipping)

Third Person's POV

"We're blasting off again!" The famous Team Rocket trio yells after getting blasted away by a familiar thunderbolt.

Good old Team Rocket. Their white uniforms with a bright red R that doesn't make them obvious to the police at all. Kalos hasn't been kind to them at all. Usually they can get close to their ultimate goal of catching Pikachu but this region has not treated them well.

"I'm tired of landing in trees," Jessie complains while awkwardly laying across a branch. Her long deep red hair drops over the edge while maintaining the curve and point at the end.

"Are you now?" The talking Pokémon Meowth says sarcastically. "Maybe if we worked together once in awhile this wouldn't happen."

"That would mean Jessie would have to actually do something," James jokes. His periwinkle hair is all messed up by the collection of leaves and branches that he is pulling out.

"Hey I do a lot!" Jessie tells. "At least my Pokémon aren't soft."

"They take after their trainer," Meowth continues the jokes.

"Yeah and-" James starts.

"Shut up both of you!" Jessie yells. "We are going to get Pikachu this time once and for all."

"Jessie's right," Meowth smirks. "For once."

"Now all we need is a plan," James helps Jessie out of the tree. "You're welcome."

"Be quiet," Jessie says and pushes him away.

"Hurry up you two," Meowth says, already down the path. "If we beat da twerps to the mountain we might be able to use that to our advantage."

"Let's go then," Jessie says and starts marching comically. James shrugs and does the same as the trio make their way towards the small mountain that peaks over the forest.

We now join the twerps...

"That was too easy," Bonnie laughs while brushing Dedenne's fur.

"They seem to get worse and worse everyday," Clemont adds.

"Especially with how strong Ash's Pokémon are getting," Serena giggles.

"It's weird," Ash says deep in thought. "They usually get Pikachu by now."

"Pika?" The yellow mouse looks at his trainer confused.

"What I mean is that there is usually a few times where they take you for awhile," Ash explains. "I don't think they've got you out of our sight yet."

"Maybe you're just able to dodge all their tricks now," The energetic lemon blonde shrugs.

"I was thinking Ash," Clemont starts. "Jessie, James have been together ever since the start of your journey right."

The raven haired trainer nods. "That seems like a long time for the two to stay together despite all their fighting," Clemont continues.

"Are you thinking what I hope you're thinking?" Bonnie's smiles wide.

"No way they're together," Serena points out. "We would have noticed it by now."

"Maybe they're denying their feelings," Bonnie says. "And we need to help bring out the truth."

"I'm lost," Ash rubs the back of his head.

"Of course," Serena sighs.

"What-ahhh!" Bonnie quickly stops herself from falling down one of the famous Team Rocket holes.