Chapter 4

Percy's POV
After my little encounter with the uh, Avengers? I'm not sure. Anyway, I knew they were still following me so I tried to walk as fast as possible. As I turned the corner of the street, I saw a guy wearing a red, white and blue spangled spandex thingie and started running. Then all the members of my stalking crew showed up and started, well, stalking me.

Then I sprinted down the alleyway, forcing everyone to follow.

This went about for quite a long time, and when I looked back, I could see that they were running out of breath.

Stopping I turned around facing them, as if I didn't just lead a wild goose chase.

"Can y'all stop following me so I can go home? I was planning to go on a date tonight. I mean I know y'all are my stalking crew but you don't forbid me on dates too. Come on just let me live my life!"

Everyone met each other's eyes and started charging towards me.

I got out my pen, but I realized that they were all mortals.

Well, I needed some exercise today anyway.

Wanda's POV
The boy, Percy, started running off forcing us to follow. After a while I started to loose my breath and he finally stopped.

Turning towards us, completely fine after running for quite a while I may add, he said, "Can y'all stop following me so I can go home? I was planning to go on a date tonight. I mean I know y'all are my stalking crew but you don't have to forbid me on dates too. Come on just let me live my life!"

We all looked at each other and came to a silent agreement.

Then, we charged.

Natasha's POV
We all started running towards him and he put his hand in his pocket. He took out a pen and looked at us, realizing something as he put the pen back and readied in a fighting stance.

Steve threw his shield at him, but Percy was able to catch it. He then threw it back at Steve, leaving him so shocked, he was unable to catch it and was knocked out cold.

Clint consistently shot arrows at him, which he easily dodged.

Wanda tried to find his worst fear or something like that, but instead of leaving him scared, he looked mad. It must have been bad, because Wanda looked as if she were about to throw up.

He looked at Wanda with such anger, I almost wanted to retreat.

I walked towards him and started to fight.

He was able to block every punch and dodge every kick.

Then we encountered a problem.

Percy started fighting back.

————

In the end, most of us were all groaning in pain or already unconscious.

Then Percy just left.

Well then, Fury will not be happy.