A Badass Girl Names Spirit 18

Sorry everyone reading my story! me and my computer have been having technical difficulties and i just got it back from having it repaired. I've got a few chapters written for this story, So i'll be posting them up in the next day or so. Until then Enjoy this chapter. If you like it comment, like, or tell your friends about it! Thanks everyone for reading, and i hope you enjoy it!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 James and I got to the ring and Shleby, Julie, Derek Justin, Tyler, Jacob, and Jake were already there waiting for us.

"Hey everyone! I'm surprised you all came up here!" I said to all them smiling at them.

"Well we came because we've never seen you fight and would like to, and also incase anything unexpected happens." Said Derek, with Justin Jacob, and Tyler nodding in agreement  behind him.

"Well , i'm glad yall came out.. Its great to see yall again!"I said while giving them all a hug.

"So Shelby, whose all here today?" I asked her while giving her a hug as well.

"Ashton Jones, Chance Sphinx, Pepper Davis, John Crewe, and a new guy nicknamed Caretaker." 

"What's the pay-rate?" I asked.

"Its $150 for each win, plus sidebets that people make." I smiled at her and she grinned back at me.

"Well then let's go make some money to go eat out on! I said to all of them and they all cheered along with me.

"So whose first?" James asked me. I looked at her questionalby.

"Who do you think? Ashton, Chance, Pepper, John, or the new guy Caretaker?"

"I think you should start with John. You know how much you love to fight him." She said laughing. I smiled and remembered the first time i fought him. He didn't want to fight a girl and said he would take it easy on me. To say the least, i did not take it easy on him. !5 secons into the match, he was knocked out. He hasn't really forgiven me for that yet, and he hasn't taken it easy on me since then.

"Yea, i'll fight him first. It's always fun to see what new trick he has up his sleeve." I said smiling.

I walked to sign up fr my firt match. If i win, they'll assign my next opponent.

"Hi Tim, I'm  here to sign up for a match against John Crewe." I said smiling at him. He knew the rivalry between me and John since he saw the first match. He just smiled at me and put down the match. 

"Good luck Spirit, and be careful. He's been fighting dirty today." He said looking at me and smiled.

"I will be Tim. And if he's fighting dirty, then i will as well."

"Good. Just don't hurt him to bad. Your match starts in 10 minutes. Go get dressed and ready and be outside the ring in 8 mintes."

"Yes sir!" I said mock saluting him. He just laughed at me and waved me away. I went and got dressed in a black sports bra and blue track pants. I put my long hair in a high and tight ponytail and walked out the door to go to the ring. John was there when i walked up to the side of the ring.

John ws a big guy. he stood 6'2, with big muscles, a military cut hairstyle, and brown eyes. I think he use to be in the military. 

"Hello John. Ready for our fight?" I said smiling at him. He smiled back.

"Of course. I always look forward to our fights, hoping i'll win at least one. Ihaven't yet, but i  hope that will change today." He said to me.

"We shall see." I replied. Looking away from him.

"AND NOW, FOR TWO OF YOUR FAVORITE FIGHTERS!! SPIRIT PERSHING AND JOHN CREWE!!!" The announcer said. We came into the ring and everyone started cheering.

"Now, will you both shake hands. After that the match will start." We shook hands and the announcer left the ring.

"You ready John?" I asked smiling.

"Born ready Spirit." He said , and grinned back at me.

Then he lunged at me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------