50. Thoughts And Daydreams

Start from the beginning

We finally heard a knock on our door. Leane looked at me intently and smirked when she heard me sigh.

She squirmed to get out of my arms and I reluctantly freed her, plopping my head on the pillow.

Leane jerked the blanket away from me and giggled, leaving me exposed completely. I arched my brow in a mock annoyance.

She draped the blanket over her chest while her eyes traveled up and down my form darkly. I wondered what ran through her mind right now... I smirked and put my both hands behind my head.

"Like what you see, my wife?"

She was snapped out of her daze and blushed, hurried away to the direction of the door mumbling 'sassy elf'.

I bit back a laugh but my laughter died down instantly as my eyes caught the sight of her poorly covered back side.

The warm sun cast its light on her form, creating an ethereal look on the flawless skin on her back, accentuating her curves and the crease of her body that covered partially by her dark, shining hair.

My mind shamelessly plotted things that I would like to do to her. How I would like to take my time and explore every inch of her skin, making her squirm beneath me as pretty noises of pleasure escaped her plump lips...

My wandering mind was snapped back to reality as my elven ears caught the words that the maid servant spoke with Leane.

"My la... Leane," she corrected herself.

I smiled at the way Leane make everybody called her by her name. She insisted that everyone was equal, thinking that it was ridiculous for people to address her formally.

Either that was the way of her people back in her world or it was just Leane. By the looks of it, it was only her and the idea came out of the goodness of her heart. 

"Good morning," she greeted, and I could hear her smile as she spoke gently to the maid servant through the slit of the open door.

"Good morning, Leane. As usual I'd like to clean your room and ask you if you need my assistance," replied the maid, but her tone wavered slightly. She must grew suspicious at Leane's unusual behavior of hiding behind the door.

"Um, what about you don't clean my room today? I, uh... I'm with my husband at the moment," she said shyly, and I could hear the excited giggle coming from both Leane and her maid as she wiggled her fingers to the maid, showing the wedding ring.

My heart burst with happiness at her addressing me to someone else as her husband.

"Congratulations, Leane! I am so thrilled to hear that you are finally married to the man you love!" exclaimed the young maid happily.

"Thank you," replied Leane with a giggle.

"Is there anything you need?"

Leane refused her politely before the maid said her goodbye and left. I smiled and crawled to sit on the edge of the bed.

Leane turned back and walked towards my outstretched hands. I wrapped my arms around her delicate body and inhaled her rosy scent that was mixed with her own and my scent.

It wasn't long when we cuddled there in peace when another knock came to our door.

Leane sighed and we gazed into each other's eyes for a moment, brushing my hair gently before releasing me.

She picked up the blanket that fell to the floor on her feet. I clenched my jaw in frustration, suppressing the desire that built up inside of me as I saw her flawless form bathed in the sunlight. She covered herself again, much to my dismay, smiling innocently as she did so and went to the door, leaving me hanging with an unquenched desire for her.