HIS FIRE

Hey 💕
Wattpad is truly a website of opportunities. This journey of writing was first shared for fun, as people can freely comment and share their thoughts. I found this a perfect chance to improve my language and just simply share what I write.
I never expect it to go from 60 reads to 100 to 1000 and eventually reaching a milestone I once thought was impossible, 1 000 000.
This would have never happened without those who click into the story and give me a chance to share what goes down in my brain.
I know even the first five chapters published has many mistakes, but thanks to writing this story, I found my English actually improving quite a lot.

For those who have yet to read the completed version of the story, I'm sure I have shared countless of times from chapter 6-25+ bonus chapter that you can find it on the app and website, Dreame.
You can use this link:
https://m.dreame.com/novel/1976826.html

I never actually wanted to earn from what I share, but thought this was a great way to grow as a writer. In the process of writing this story, I believed I found a hobby I really enjoy.

If you want another story on Wattpad which isn't taken down, check out 'Fighting For Hope' and 'Leira'

❤️ I would appreciate if you can support me by simply reading my story in Dreame ❤️

Before my story was put up in Dreame
|
v

Thank you so much for following me in this journey of my first story. You guys gave me so much faith.
I was always motivated by all the comments you all have been posting, it had always made me smile.
Music videos placed in the story to read while listening was either from the top charts or just favourite songs.
Xx

*I will park your name below if you have been reading, comment or voting*

Special thanks to

ColitaPeterson7
secret-pyscho-girl
justacrazygirl1234
Ninsshino
ItzHal0
shianboo
QiqiAwesome
SixthRose
ShakiraWilcox
kaylie_-_03
HenryBell6
LemonRosess
ashana101
aminahfaisal
Floortjex3
KristineIsaac
AZNGRL
wiffing_foxy
53100563S
thelunachic
thecrumbledwalls
unforgettableHerron
DOfHadesAndDeath
AshlynWomble
KaylieJuice
daisyxx1204
Misty107
Ria0904
riadabhade
Rooha_hakak
Bookworm1112005
meekag20
catherinebonareri2
maawadaaa

You guys inspired me so much.

thelunachic , thank you so much for this, it's incredible!
^^

thelunachic , thank you so much for this, it's incredible! ^^

..

Other stories:

Fighting For Hope [Book 1 of MH] - Action, Revenge, Romance |
Completed
Leira [Book 2 of MH] - Romance, Action

...

That's all for my stories so far :3

I will continue to write for the sake of everyone.