Chapter Twenty - He's Here!

A Witches Imprint - He's Here!

“Sh!t Ashton what the hell are you trying to do make me crash?” I asked my hand still on my heart trying to calm it down.

                “You know what I am doing. I am trying to stop you, otherwise you are going to take me to where ever you are going because I am not getting out of this car unless you come with me,”

                “Ashton that is just not possible. I know what happened when I was sick, I read the news article about the storm that came out of nowhere. That was me and now Zavier is going to be coming here and the only way that I can keep you all safe is to lead him away,” I said crying now. I wanted him to understand that I couldn’t go throw another loss. It was better for me to leave, we may not be able to be together, but at least we would both be alive.

                “And you think that I am just going to let you leave. We all know the risk, you told us and let us make our own decisions and we decided that you are going to stay and we were to help you. Why did you ask us if you were just going to leave anyways?”

                “Because you guys made the wrong choice!” I yelled at him finally reaching my breaking point.

                “So you would have rather us just kicked you to the curb and pretended not to have never met you?”

                “Yes, if it meant that you all got to stay alive then that is exactly what I wanted. I don’t want anyone else to die because of me. I wouldn’t survive it this time,” I said sagging my head and crying all of the fight left my body, I just wanted to give up and leave but this stupid werewolf wasn’t going to let me.

                “Let me help, let my pack help. If you want to go then we all go. Or we all stay and fight. Either way you are stuck with us,” He said getting out of the back and lifting me into the passenger seat, replacing me in the driver’s seat. He turned the car around and took us back to his house where Vincent and Sean were standing in the kitchen.

                “Guessing she figured it out?” Sean asked after seeing my distraught form.

                “Yeah, and already tried running away from us,” Ashton said and I could still sense the anger in his voice.

                “Tried and failed and now because of your dumb Alpha here you are all probably going to die,” I said with no emotion in my voice. If I couldn’t convince Ashton then I was going to get one of these guys to help me leave.

                “No one can get me, besides been so long since we got to have a really good battle,” Vincent joked trying to shine a small light onto the situation. But that lasted about a millisecond before all hell broke loose.

                “Tatiana are you in here?” Clyde yelled running into the kitchen not caring who was there.

                “Clyde? What are you doing here?”

                “There here! I can sense them. There are about twenty vampires and they are heading here now!”

                “Damn it! See what you have done Ashton!” I yelled pulling away from him

                “We can deal with this; we will fight till the end. Ashton call the rest pulled back in from patrols. We are going to make our stand here on our turf,” Vincent said already switching to battle mode.