Chapter Twenty

Not even five minutes after Draco and Titania had entered the tent, both the Malfoy parents stormed in, Mister Malfoy now in normal robes.

"We leave within the hour," Mistress Malfoy announced, taking out her wand. She began to flourish it, packing the tent up easily. Mister Malfoy joined her, his eyes glowing after the night he'd had. Both Titania and Tink began to pack up in any way they could as well, knowing the Malfoys would be angry if they didn't leave on time.

It was done quickly, the Malfoy parents helping with quick swishes, with Tink's magic helping to move the pace as well. After barely twenty minutes, the Malfoys grabbed their things and began to travel back, apparating back to the Manor. Titania took one big breath of the fresh air before Mistress Malfoy grabbed her arm and she felt herself go through the uncomfortable feeling of apparating.

She stumbled as she landed, feeling nauseous. She would never be able to get used to the feeling, Titania decided. It was so uncomfortable, and it made her insides spin.

Glancing back at Mistress Malfoy, Titania walked toward her room, prepared to finally try and formulate a ready plan to prepare for running away. What she would do when she left, what she would do to prepare, what lies to come up with as a fake identity.

She had already given the twins and the girl a name, so she should probably come up with a backstory behind the name. She rubbed her face and tightened her lips. All of the work would be worth it when she escaped. She would run away and never have to face the Malfoys again.

Opening her door, she sat in her bed and grabbed one of the textbooks Draco had given her. Rummaging through a box, she found an old quill and ink before turning to the back of the book. No one would look here, she knew, and no one would expect it. Letting out a bitter laugh, she realized the Malfoys probably didn't even know her birthday. Or how old she was.

Tapping the quill against the paper, Titania gave a huge sigh. She barely knew where to start, so she put down any of the basics she could think of.

- clothes

- disguise

- money

- work

- place to stay

- backstory

Biting her lip, Titania began going down the list, trying to figure out which items she could prepare for now, giving her less work now. Clothing, money, and a backstory could mostly be done while she was still in the Manor, but a disguise, work, and a place to stay would have to be later. Her birthday was December 18, which meant it would be bitter cold when she escaped. She would need warm clothes, but she might be able to take those from Mistress Malfoy. She definitely had clothes she hadn't worn in awhile, and would most likely not miss if they disappeared.

Money outside of her parents fortune was sightly difficult, but Titania had been taking coins from the wash for years. She now had several galleons worth of money in a bag under her mattress, which could help provide for her before she could transfer the money out of her parents vault into one of her own, exclusively for her. She hadn't considered it before, but Sirius Black escaped, which meant somehow, her parents could manage to escape as well.

A backstory would be the most difficult, she knew, but if she stayed closed up about herself, then she cud definitely manage it somehow. She knew her name was going to be Tania Jameson, but she could shorten her first name for a nickname to make it less obvious it originated from Titania. Maybe Ani?

Titania continued to scribble down thoughts and pieces of her made up story in the back of the book, piecing together a perfect life, one she wished she could have lived. With her knowledge of French, learned when she was young from tutors, she could pass as a student from Beauxbatom, where they spoke French. She could be bad at magic, which is why she didn't do any. Her parents worked from home, and weren't very well known. She is sh so she didn't make very many friends in her time at school.