Millionaires Secrets part 11

"Do you have enough money to buy a car and fix it up to sell?" John asked.

"Yes, but I don't know how to work on cars," I replied.

"Do you have any family members that can loan you money?" he asked.

"No," I answered.

"I've got it, hand me the newspaper please," he said.

John flipped through the paper and found what he was searching for. He folded it to were he could show me, and circled it with a pen.

"Here, this is what you can make money on with hardly any investment money," John said.

I looked at the article. It read : mobile home for sale. My thought went to the roach infested trailer I had lived in when I was a child. I made an ugly face at the thought of owning a roach palace, and John laughed.

"What's wrong with owning a mobile home?" he questioned.

"I use to live in one when I was a child, and had named several of the larger roaches," I replied.

"Even regular homes have that problem," John said.

"I know but I hate bugs," I said.

"Look how much money you can make a month on just one trailer," he said.

I crunched the numbers quickly. My mouth fell open, with the profit to be made. Percentage wise it was even higher than John's regular homes.

"Why don't you own any mobile homes?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe I should," John said.

"We could start a new company in our office," I suggested.

"I'll give it some thought and sleep on it," John said.

That was John's way of deciding what was he to do. He often said our brains will aways make the right decision if given enough time to decide. His success was proof that it worked.

I spent the rest of the day researching mobile homes as an investment. After making several calls, I narrowed in down to one trailer, and set up an appointment to see it.

(Thank you for your vote.)