PART IV

Ok. Deep breaths. I realize that this story is an avalanche of angst and a messy mesh of a tale. (I promise it's not running away from me! This ship is being steered in a mysterious yet set direction, my friends. I swear.)

So in case you need it, here's a recap of unresolved conflicts thus far:

1. Petra and Joonie are gonna have a little meeting. She wants him to join her team. Tensions are high between Essem and Noon Mool, and joining her alliance could stalemate that potential conflict. She's also the worst (but in the best sense). Will he join her?

2. Yoongi and Hoseok still have most of Noon Mool's Mysterium. The team either needs to use those security codes, sneak aboard their enemy's ship and get their supplies back...or they need to find another solution to their potential magic-energy-shortage-crisis. What will they decide to do?

3. Shae has a particularly powerful magical rune. The symbol in her arm is controversial for some mysterious reason. Getting spotted with it could spell trouble for her, and for Noon Mool. What exactly IS she? Why is the symbol so controversial? What will Noon Mool do about it?

4. Something happened to Jeon Jungkook in that Mysterium cave. What the heck is going on with him? Is he really going crazy? Also, are he and Jin gonna tell the rest of the crew about that Mysterium-infused cave? It could solve some struggs. But why is Jeon Jungkook apparently so hesitant to do so?

5. We see that Chimin is some kind of scheming mastermind. But what is it that he's been plotting for this whole time?

6. Joon murdered Dai Yu and Kiara. Now he has to own up to why. WE ALL WANNA KNOW.

7. Tae's been taking an awful lot of heat from Namjoon recently. What's up with that?

8. We know why Hoseok hates Namjoon and made Noon Mool his sworn enemy, but we don't really see clearly yet why Yoongi abandoned ship, too.

9. Lilith is keeping secrets from her lover, Jin. What secrets? Why?

10. A little something called the Ganche Games are coming up. In preparation, Shae and Ava have been required to take their combat training a little more seriously—and this was why they had to go get combat gear made for them. What are these games, and what do they have in store for our wonderful characters?

Yep. It's a lot. At this point, once the main conflict I have in my sights for this story gets resolved, I'm considering adding a sequel and seeing how it can unravel even further. Because these characters are just so much fun, and this world has ENDLESS potential for more beautiful chaos.

But first we'll see this plot find some resolution HAHA I promise. I promise.