October mystery interview 2018

This month's spot has been given to:  @NovelistAnne

1 What's your favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is Kings Day. It's a national holiday here in the Netherlandswhere we celebrate the birthday of our King. Everyone just goes out onto thestreets to party, there are lots of open stages around the country where DJ'sand artists perform live. The atmosphere is great, it's always a guaranteedgreat time! 

2 What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

Thegreat community that is hidden behind the Great Wall of Popular Books. I founda group of amazing writer friends here on Wattpad, and we motivate each otherevery day to keep writing.

3 What's a tip you'd give a newcomer?

Joina book club or two and take some time to chat in the club's section. That's howI managed to get a group of solid readers that also became my friends. Bookclubs especially are a great way to get other people to read your book (and tofind great books to read in return!)

4 What's your writing schedule?

I update once every three days. I don't write ahead, so I write the chapter, edit it and post it. I usually write the entire chapter on the update day. Sometimes, I write half of it the day before.

5 Who is your favorite author outside Wattpad?

I don't really have one

6 Are you still surprised when you gain a new vote, comment or follower?

Followersdon't mean a lot to me, I don't see a lot of merit in the follower system. ButI love every single comment and vote I get and they always make me extremelyhappy. I have a lot of ghost readers (readers who don't comment or vote), and Ireally wish they would show themselves a little, because votes and comments arewhat keep me motivated to keep writing. 

7 What inspired you to write?

I'vebeen writing for as long as I can remember, so I don't really know whatinspired me back then when I was 11 years old (I'm 25 now). It's always been apart of my life!'t comment or v

8 What's your favorite movie?

I'vewatched so many movies, it's hard to name a favorite. But Memoirs of a Geishais probably pretty close.

9 How would you celebrate a publishing deal?

LOLthat'd be like the ultimate dream in my life finally coming true! I'd probablyhost a party for all my friends and family after I'm done crying e.e.

10 What's the best way to spend a day?

The best way to spend a day is doing nothingbut reading and writing on wattpad! lif

11 Who is your favorite celeb?

I don't have one

request time!