Let me see yours.

Start from the beginning

Fuck she's good. She's better at my game than I am.

Think about your father Lydia! I'm literally screaming at myself at this point. My grip has tightened around her waist out of anger. Anger I have towards how she defiled my family and anger I have towards myself for wanting to take her into my office and fuck her. Again I'm interrupted by her words.

"What's you name?

"Lydia" I muttered while trying to dismiss the thoughts of my attraction towards her.

I can feel her staring at me.

Think about your father. Think about how she killed him. Focus on why you wanted this conversation. I keep repeating in my mind making me grow angrier.

My eyes are burning now and I know they're bright red at this point. My vampire instincts are becoming more dominant.

I turned around knowing that these contacts were completely useless.

"Why hide your eyes?" She questioned.

My body is frozen. My anger is completely boiling over. Her scent was driving me insane. I want to kill her and kiss her all at the same time. She took my hand and my vampire instincts went into overdrive.

I clamped down on it only to hear her bones crack. I tightened my grip on her hand further. Her eyes were now shining red through her contacts but she clearly had more control than I had.

"Calm down now before you do something you regret" She demands but I can't move. She was right, if I attacked her here I would hurt a lot of people.

Everything is happening so fast. She isn't giving me time to think. I want to kill her I want to ask her why she killed him. Why she was here to claim me after all this time but words are failing to leave my mouth.

Her scent mixed with my anger has me frozen. It's like how you feel when you crash your car. Everything moves slowly, you can't hear outside noises, and everything around you seems to be less important than what's directly in front of you. You know there's danger but your world slows down so much that seconds feel like minutes.

Her hand moved to my hair and before I can say anything or move she kisses me.

I felt every single nerve end in my body tingle sending shockwaves right through me. I lost my inner battle to fight her off. Dropping her hand I tangle myself around her waist pulling her body close while trying to claim her mouth.

I want her.

I need her.

What the fuck!

She just fucking bit my lip. Jesus. I stepped back. Knowing that the bite was mixed with pain and pleasure.

"I have to leave." I spoke unconsciously out loud and also in my mind. I'm panicking.

I started to turn when she stopped me.

"Wait, why are you running? You just broke my hand the least you could do is stay and talk."

Her words were masked by her scent. I feel like my heart is pounding out of my chest. I can't loose control of my mind and my body.

"Not here. If I get angry again I could hurt someone." What the hell am I saying! What I wanted to say was 'No, leave, never come back or I'll kill you the way you killed my father.' But that is not what came out at all all I could muster up was 'Not here.' Like if we were anywhere else we could continue our heated kiss.

"Where?" She inquired.

My office! Even if I lose control in there it could contain the mess.

"Follow me." I command and she falls in line behind me. Her immediate cooperation frightened me a bit. For a Queen she had no problem following orders.

I can feel her moving closely behind me as I lead her past the VIP section and towards my office. Sam and Kelly speaking to her friend in arms distance to our right. Their conversation gets cut short as their eyes land on us. I didn't stop to acknowledge them and the Queen didn't stop to interact with her friend so we continued past them leaving them. their mouths are slightly ajar as they watch in utter shock. No one was expecting the interaction to play out the way it did and it showed in their confused expressions.

I open the office door and close it behind us.

The loudness of the music has faded. There are no more flashing lights or people trying to talk to each other over the music. There are no more distractions.

It's just us. Her scent is overwhelming and in normal lighting she is way more beautiful. My inner struggle is starting to give me whiplash.

How am I thinking about her like this? She killed him. She's here to finish what she started. She.......

Is kissing me.

Shit, not again! I feel myself getting lost in her touch. Why does she feel so fucking good? Without realizing what I've done I have her pressed against my desk. My hand on her lower back pulling her into me while pressing her butt against the desk.

Her hands are around the back of my neck pulling me towards her lips. I can feel her leg slip itself in between my thighs pressing against me. I moaned lightly into her mouth as she attacked my lips.

If she asked me to be hers right now I would have a hard time declining. I have to stop now before this goes further. I need my body to catch up to my mind. Now.

"Stop." I placed my hands on her shoulders and push her back gently.

Her eyes found mine as we were still holding on to one and other steadying ourselves after another heated kiss.

"Show me your eyes." She asked again. I contemplated it for a second. Why not? Everything else about this plan has gone to shit and I'm curious to see hers as well.

"Let me see yours too." I said trying to read her body language. She smiled and proceeded to start removing her contacts. While she busies herself removing hers I do the same using the mirror hanging on the back of my office door. I turn to face while waiting for her to finish.

She turns towards me and our eyes lock.

Suddenly my face feels flushed and my eyes are burning. My heart is racing. It feels like I'm going to lift off the ground. Her perfect hazel eyes are shooting emotions right though me, love, lust, serenity, trust. My vampire blood is calling for her and my heart is begging for her. Looking into her eyes I feel at home.

As the rush subsides my mind is calming and my heartbeat is slowing back down enough for me to focus. Her breath is heavy and her checks are crimson red letting me know she had shared the same reaction as myself. She blinked a few times as I watch her eyes turn from the most beautiful hazel to a deep purple.

What is happening?