T H R E E ½

author's note // so i know it's a little weird update since i already have chapter four & five published but i will explain, i wanted this book to at least try to follow season two plot and i wanted to input this chapter to follow up the storyline. 

love yall lots❣️

❥ ❥ ❥

ARIA'S POV

" Shit shit shit oh come on! What the hell Aria?!" Archie cursed at the television screen as I laughed at him.

" Just admit I finally beat you at your own game!" I teased at him.

" I'm always win at Rainbow Road every since we got this game! How the hell did you win?!"

" I play the game whenever you're at Ronnie's place." I giggled.

" You little shit!" Archie tickles my sides, making me fall out of the couch onto the wood floor of the garage. 

" Say I'm the superior of Mario Cart! Say it!" He tickles my ribs as tear form out of my eyes.

" I'm more Superior than Archie in Mario Cart!" I yelled while laughing my life out.

" That's not what I meant!" His fingers jab onto my ribs, tickling my even more.

" Oww ow ow my ribs!" I cried out as Dad finally opens the door to know what the hell his kids are doing."

" Hey hey hey

" Hey hey hey. The whole block can hear you guys! Keep it down." said Fred.

" Sorry dad." We both said as Archie helps me up.

" I'm off to work. You guys will be fine on your own?" He asks.

" Of course we'll be fine dad." said Archie, knowing he's worried to leave his kids alone when there's a killer on the loose.

" We'll call the cop if there's any suspension around here." I said to him as he sighs.

" Alright alright I know I can trust you both." He says as the both of us walk him out to his car.

" How about we have a family dinner tonight. It's been a while we done one of those." He suggested before entering his car.

" That's perfect dad." smiled Archie.

" Chinese?" I questioned as Fred nods.

The both of us watched as Fred pulled out of the driveway and until the car disappeared down the road.

" We should start heading out." said Archie as I nodded. We grabbed our bags, Archie locked the door and we walked to Riverdale High.

  ❥  ❥   ❥