Chapter 37

Another update!! MFAL is now the 1st under 'NCT Dream' tag!! Thank you very much, I promise to be better♡

-----------

Chapter 37

"Saeng-il chuka hamnida~
Saeng-il chuka hamnida~
Saranghaneun Haejinnie / unnie~
Saeng-il chuka hamnida~"

Haejin slowly opened his eyes. She saw GA's members, and their manager entering her room.

She covered her eyes using the pillow beside her. "Yah, hajima~ I'm still sleepy." She whined.

"Wake up, wake up! It's your birthday today!" Junghee said, pulling Haejin up.

"Saeng-il chukahae, Haejin-unnie." Yui said, giving Haejin her gift.

"I'll give my gift later," Eunji said.

"Same with me." Junghee said.

"Haejin-unnie, I'm sorry I can't go to your birthday celebration with our fans later. I have schedules wth Yui and Soeun-unnie." Xiurong said, looking down.

Haejin smiled at her, "It's fine, Xiurong-ie. I understand. Do good on your photoshoot, okay?"

They nodded.

****

Birthday greetings from their fans started to fill her phone. #HappyHaejinDay is the first in Korea's trends.

She scanned their twitter account to see birthday greetings from fans. She smiled, seeing the edits they created.

She saw a picture of Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Heechul, Yoona, Tiffany, Jaemin and her with the caption "Legends in one picture. #HappyHaejinDay" It was during SMTown Live in Osaka.

She smiled and continued scanning their account. She decided to post a selca (selfie), thanking the fans who greeted her. Also reminding the fans about her party with them later.

****

"Saeng-il chuka hamnida~
Saeng-il chuka hamnida~
Saranghaneun Haejin-ah~
Saeng-il chuka hamnida~" The fans sang loudly once Haejin stepped on the stage.

"Kamsahaeyo, yeoreobun! (Thank you, everyone!)" She smiled at them while doing a finger heart gesture.

Eunji and Junghee entered the stage. Haejin pretended to be shocked, because she already know that Eunji and Junghee will be with her.

"Oh, you're here?" Haejin laughed. The crowd started to cheer loudly.

"Our members Yui, Soeun and Xiurong won't be able to come here because they have schedules, but we'll talk to them later through chat!" Eunji said.

They sat down on the couch, and they started to talk about random things such as their debut, and their
comebacks.

"Haejin-ah," Eunji said out of the blue.

Haejin looked at her, "Waeyo, unnie? (Why, unnie?)"

"You have some visitors." She smiled.

Haejin tilted her head sidewards, as a sign that she has no idea who.

"Come in!!" Eunji said.

The crowd went wild when Mark, Chenle, Taeyong, and Jisung entered the stage.

"Why are you guys here, oh my gosh!" She said, freaking out, especially when she saw her brother.