05

...
  5 
USELESS
G U A C A M O L E
...

"Maybe...
I'm out of my mind, but...
I still want to...
meet you again..."

"SPILL THE TEA, WHO WAS THAT JUST NOW??"

"Scare the heck out of me SoRa! What the fricken chicken hell are you doing here?!? I thought you'd be at somebody else's place!" Louise held onto her heart and gasped for air.

SoRa was standing there in pajamas with a cucumber mask on her face while chewing on a cucumber at the same time. She looked like she would not let Louise have some sleep after she knew the latest gossip.

"Now tell me: Who. Was. That...?" With a dead serious expression SoRa asked Louise that question

"Nobody you should worry about..." Louise tried to shake her off casually, but that would not work at all.

"I'm not 'worried about', I have high interests in that boy... I think I actually saw him in a magazine..."

She went off to the living room.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw the living room in its condition.. It was a mess. It was an extreme mess..
Snacks were lying everywhere, and the floor was covered in clothes.

"SoRa... I'm being super serious right now... If you'll again complete such a disaster in my apartment, I'll kick your ass off to Mars..."

Louise started to become really furious at that moment, but SoRa knew, that she only had to distract her with something else, so she would calm down.

"Look that's him, right?" She held a Forbes magazine right in front of Louise's face with an article written about Taehyung and his family.

Louise took the magazine out of SoRa's hands and flopped onto the couch, SoRa making her way with a bowl of Guacamole, planting herself next to her.

Louise knew, that Taehyung came from an very influential family, and that their business was growing bigger and better lately, but it hit her just now, that the inheritor of Gucci was staying the whole time in front of her.

"Kim Taehyung, the most handsome man alive and the soon-to-be inheritor of the GG corporation... He likes art and photographs.... goes out with his dog Yeontan..."

Louise could not believe her own self about whom she just met. She got mixed up since she should have met up with his father, but after realizing that it is Taehyung who is the inheritor of the brand Gucci, she thought that everything was a dream and spaced out, which made SoRa roll her eyes and snatch the magazine out of Louise's hands. "Ugh, give me that magazine, there was a real important part concerning his relationships"
She muttered with her mouth full stuffed with Guacamole. SoRa then, put the bowl down and started to flick through the magazine almost hysterically.

"Here! I remembered! As I saw him, that was the most important part, I truly couldn't get his face out of my head.. You're so lucky, why do always those good guys run after you... hmph" Ignoring SoRa's comment Louise just carried on with reading the interview.

Interviewer: "So... Kim Taehyung, how does it look like with your relationships lately, some people say, that you have a special girl right by your side, others say that you're single, could you tell our readers your relationship status right now?"

KTH: "Well, actually I even might get married in the nearest future..."

Interviewer: Oh, wow, so the things are going even further than we think! There was a rumor going around that you're maybe together with the Singe, Actress  Jung Taeri, is that true?

KTH: "Maybe?"

Interviewer: "What a satisfying answer! That smirk says it all!
Tell us..."

At that moment, Louise's heart felt like it had a slight crack. She could not believe it... She did not understand, if he was getting married, why would he need to meet up with her, and even go on some dates? Was everything that he said maybe just a lie? Was it just a joke to make a fool out of her? Louise felt devastated.

"Wow, he is so sexy, I would definitely cheat on someone just to be with him..." SoRa said

Louise took a pillow and smacked SoRa with it.

"Hey, why are you hurting me? Just be happy that he spent some time with you today, honestly what a jackpot!"

"SoRa, no, not a jackpot at all! I don't want to be the person who ruins somebody else's relationship. What if she loves him, and I bet she does! I shouldn't have met up with Taehyung today..."

"Wait a second: was there something between you two?"

"No, not really..."

"Why are you so crazy about it then... ? Just chill and thank God that you could meet him... Ugh" Louise earned another eye roll from her step sister.

"No, SoRa, just think a bit further: if there would be the chance that we could come together, wouldn't he also cheat on me then?" She was now squatting on the couch, getting nervous about the situation she has entangled herself into.

"Oh, come the hell down out of your cloud of phantasy... Why would there even be a 'chance' that you could 'come together'? I beg you, stop being pathetic... Do you think that all men start to date women if they meet them the first time, or even after a business meeting? Gosh... and even if, Louise, you are neither his first love, nor his last. I bet he had lots of ladies already..." She said in a mocking tone while munching on Guacamole.

Louise did not wanted to believe into those characteristics SoRa just prescribed Taehyung. The innocent girl was maybe a bit sceptical concerning him, but somehow she had the feeling, that he could not be one of those 'bad guys' and neither would he turn out to be a toy boy. Such an image of this smooth gentleman didn't exist in Louise's imagination.

Her step sister gave her such an uncomfortable feeling, that all she wanted to do, was only turning back to her room, and escape those conversations about Taehyung.

"I feel tired I'll go to bed now... you're not big of a help" She said as she closed the door behind her.

"AND CLEAN EVERYTHING UP SORA!" She shouted at her once again.

"Yeah, yeah we can just call a maid... Whatever" SoRa just shrugged her shoulders and carried on completing her face care routine.

Will Louise still trust Taehyung?

----------------
N O T E :

Stay healthy and strong

A nice day wishes you L.