Chapter 18

Wendy's POV

"What are we supposed to do now Laxus?" I asked him, while nearly breaking my neck to look up at him.

"We have to go to a hotel and some of us do research but the others have to go ask around town." Laxus said as I nodded, it made alot of sense.

"Bixslow your with me. Ever, Freed, Charla and Wendy, go to a hotel, get checked in and find out everything you can on this mission" Laxus told instructed us all before he and Bixslow whizzed off to ask around.

"There should be a hotel about 5 minutes away from here" Freed told us, I looked up at him confused as to how he knew this. "I've done a couple of jobs here before" he explained answering my silent question.

________

When we got checked into the hotel we all grabbed a computer, phone and in Freed and Charla's case a book.

I groaned in frustration as I realised I knew nearly nothing on this mission except what master told us. Which if you thought about it, was practically nothing.

"Where am I supposed to start?" I asked Freed, who seemed to be stuck in a book.

"Start on the history of the town" he told me whilst facing me but then turning back to the book he was reading.

I sighed before typing in the name of the town and history, I groaned in annoyance at what came up. 189 results.

'This is going to be a while'

___________

Laxus' POV

"Man look at them girls" Bixslow said as he looked to the right of us, practically drooling all over himself. Actually...I think he is drooling on himself.

"We don't have time for you to flirt with them and then go swaning off with them" I told him with a roll of my eyes as I grabbed the back of his shirt and started to drag him away.

(I don't know if 'Swaning off' is an English slang/term thing but if you don't know then just ask me in the comments or someone else lol)

"Come on man, they could help. They look like they know the area so we could get some information from them" Bixslow said as he struggled against my grip, "and so we can flirt with them" he mumbled under his breath but I was still able to hear him. To be fair he had a pretty good point.

"Fine, but the second you don't try and get information I'm dragging you away" I told him as I let go of him and headed for the group of girls sitting in the park laughing.

As I got closer someone walked in front of the girls and started walking towards me and Bix. I couldn't quite make out her features as we weren't that close.

As I got closer I stopped in my steps nearly falling over as I realised who she was.

"Mom?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
QOTD: Who do you like more in this story? Wendy, Charla, Lucy, Mira ect.

I don't know if I'm doing Laxus OOC or not? If I am please tell me and how I should work on writing him.

Anyways sorry the chapters so short and I haven't wrote in a while but I've had a bad case of writers block and I still have it, but I forced myself to get even the shortest of chapters out for ya'll (I don't say ya'll normally and isn't it like a Texas thing?😂)

Byeeeeeee love you all♡☆♡☆♡