Ch.3 The Hunt

New chapter Lol Hope you like it p. please read the end of this chapter its important . Love Ya!!

Comment!!

Vote!!

Please

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recap:

"I'll be quick!" I shouted back at her. I knew I shouldn't have done that, but my pride and independence just took over. Gosh that was a stupid move...

(Emma's P.O.V)

"Crap I couldn't stop her..." I muttered. I had to tell Tristan, but how? By my mind Or a Real cellphone? He was going to kill me after he killed Dina...

(Tristan's P.O.V)

"You guys are going for a run right now?" Crystal asked as I took off my shirt. Sometimes girls could be irritating.

"Yeah of course!" Justin laughed as he also took off his shirt.

"You said you didn't want to go so don't complain. You can stay with the rest of the pack inside" I said softly.

"Yup!" Angel said happily.

"Yeah, go back inside the bar" Aiden muttered softly.

I looked at her as she frowned and turned irritated to the bar again.

"All right lets move" I said softly.

I looked around every one was ready to go except for Aiden. I looked at him confused, and was quickly joined by the other three members of my pack.

"What is it?" I asked him mentally.

"Yeah bro what's up?" Angel asked confused.

"Are you going to take the shirt off or do you just want to rip it when you change? The bracelet on you wrist is made by witches but will only..." Justin began softly.

But before he could finish he growled and leaned back on the tree behind him hard. He held his head with his two hands and bit his bottom lip. I knew something was wrong; Aiden was always the first to shift.

"Stupid Emma!" he growled.

"I said I really didn't want to talk to you right now... You know it hurts my head when you force a mental link that I don't want." he growled irritated.

"Fine what the he'll do you want? You stopped my transformation half way you know that Fuken hurts! This better be important..." he began irritated.

I was getting bored watching so I began to read his mind.

"I know and am very sorry! But Dina kind of kicked Tristan's mate out of the hotel and I couldn’t stop her she’s in the woods... And Tristan's going to kill me... So please tell him... The only reason I don't is because he's going to kill me..." she began softly and scared.