Chapter Thirteen

Before I knew it, Halloween had long gone, and so had Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Valentine's Day. Spring break was finally here. It was almost impossible to believe this was my life now. The bell rang, signaling school was over for two weeks. Students whooped and hollered, and we all poured onto the sidewalk, discussing plans for the break.

I walked out, Melissa and Aston on one side.

"Lissa? You excited for break?"

She grinned. "Are you kidding?!"

I laughed and we hugged.

I turned to Aston. "What about you? You got any plans?"

He grunted. "Probably nothing. As usual."

I rolled my eyes. "You always say that!"

He laughed. "Well, that's because I'm doing nothing!"

Melissa grinned. "I have something you can do!"

Aston turned, obviously happy that he wouldn't be bored for once.

Now, before you start pointing fingers at me, saying I should be a good friend to Aston, I am being a good friend. It's just, with me hanging out with Matthew alot, I haven't really had that much time with my friends, since well, since Matthew and I started dating.

"You can paint my toenails! Ooh, maybe you can give me a foot massage!!" Melissa taunted, laughing. Aston, however, didn't think the situation was funny. At all.

He rolled his eyes as Matthew appeared at my side, kissing my cheek.

"Hey, bae! How are you?" he asked.

"Better now that you're here!" I giggled, just as Aston rolled his eyes.

"Classic!" Aston muttered.

I turned to Aston, annoyance on my face. Matthew noticed almost immediately and we walked ahead, Melissa and Aston trailing behind us.

"So? Are you excited for spring break?" I asked.

He kissed my forehead. "Are you kidding? I'm psyched!"

"The best part is, we can spend time together!" I squealed.

"Oh. About that .. I can't. We're going camping for spring break. Me and Ashley."

"Wait. Who's Ashley?"

He swallowed. "Ashley's my best friend. We haven't seen each other in two years, and it'll give us time to catch up."

"Oh." was my response.

He kissed my cheek. "Don't worry.. I'll text you! See you later." He kissed me one last time before he walked away.

I stood there speechless just as Aston slung his arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry Sophia. He's being a jerk. I know something you can do this spring break?"

"What?" I asked.

Melissa grinned. "Pack your bag and your bathing suit. We're going on vacation!"

AUTHORS NOTE:

HII GUYS! THANKS FOR READING!! DONT FORGET TO VOTE!! :)

What was your longest relationship?