Info: 04_pt002-The_Gal4xy_[West_Pirate_&_Other].txt

_____<<<<<<[PART_2]>>>>>>>______

____________________________________________

***

EASTERN-AFFILIATED COLONIES

***

(Inspired by (mostly) Eastern Asian countries and former Soviet countries.)

Oceanic and African countries are not affiliated with either 'side'.

_________________

["Tristan und Isolde, Prelude" | Melancholia Soundtrack | by Richard Wagner]

"功率--Gōnglu."

(Power)

"WE STAY TOGETHER, WE STAY STRONG: US AGAINST THE GALAXY, ALONE."

(This is very similar to Fidem! It'll be short because it's basically the same thing as that, but the Western version of it.)

o People from Gōnglu are called:

< Gonglusians. (Derogatory terms: Powerless.) >

o Species Breakdown:

< mostly human. 90%, with 10% otherwise. Supernaturals are pushed away from this society, hence them living secretly and whatnot. >

o Language:

< a very large mixture of languages--mostly Mandarin Chinese and Russian. >

o Culture (the arts, academics, sports, clothing, greetings, beliefs)

< similar to Fidem--elitist, cold people. They have been given everything and will never be willing to lose anything--they work for power, and are willing to push anyone else down to get it. They are spoiled, used to getting the best of the best, but are very well-educated and cultured, often pushed to become the top. They are pushed to homogeneity, to leadership--to be type A. They generally are the mold, though. They are also very cold and cruel, calloused to any pain or outside hurt. They're very similar to people from Fidem, but are colder, still staying close to families, though.

as for arts, there is a thriving art world (though most artists are swayed from pursuing any type of art). Most of it is inspired by futurism--clean lines, sharp colors, contrasted against cold minimalism. Propaganda posters like the style of the Cold War-era are posted everywhere in support of the President and against supernaturals, the West, war.