Skittles

*Credit to original author on Creepypasta.com*

Originally made by the British, the "Skittles" candy were introduced to North America in the late 1970s. The candy we all know and love today, is not what it seems to be. For the candy, was used as something far more unimaginable.

A six man team from America, were serving as spies and infiltrated the British top secret archives, but unfortunately they were caught. Given permission by the law, British scientists were allowed to experiment with these prisoners, with a new form of torture; starvation.

The scientists placed five different colored, edible flat spheres, that were barley the size of an American dime, in a small gray observing room table. The scientists first took the leader from the group of spies and gave him an option of red, orange, yellow, green, and purple colored spheres. Telling him only one of the food pieces will not kill him.

The American spy ate the yellow piece. And after a short moment, he said he felt fine and wished to go back to his cell.

The scientist disagreed and told him to wait a little longer.

With no choice, the spy remained there in the small gray room, doing what he was told to do. Soon, the spy told the scientist that he felt light headed, slightly dizzy, and nauseous.

The scientist gave a menacing grin and wrote down what he said.

The spy, holding his head, trying to stand up, said, "I... can't think... well."

The scientist's grin grew larger, as he continued to jot down what he was seeing. "Good..."

The spy fell to his knees and started to scream violently. "What... Did you do... to me?!" He pleaded.

"You chose wrong, simple as that." The scientist closed his notebook and left the spy in the room.

"W-wait... where are you... going?" The spy struggled to say as he held his head. "Please... let me see... my team... again... please!" He began to weakly claw at the door, but it was no use. It was made of reinforced steel and was locked from the outside.

The spy's vision began to blur and get foggy. Soon he was not able to see or even speak a simple sentence. The unfortunate spy died from his brain dissolving in the inside. Making a thick, black liquid seep out of his nose, mouth, eyes, and ears.

The scientist had people clean the room of the corpse and the liquid. He replaced the yellow edible piece of food and then let in the second spy. He told the same thing to him that he told the last one, only one of the food pieces will let him live and save him from starvation, while the others would kill him.

The spy hesitated, but his hunger took over and he chose the red piece. He felt fine at first, but after he took a deep breath, he held his heart in pain and fell to the floor. He tried to speak, but nothing came out.

The scientist smiled with pleasure and jot down what he observed of the spy. "Do you know what is happening?"

The spy vigorously shook his head and tried getting up; but failed as the pain was too great for his body to handle.

The scientist laughed darkly and answered, "You are suffering from a heart attack, you chose wrong." He slammed his notebook shut and left the spy to suffer.

After the scientist recorded his data, he got people to clean up the little mess the spy had made and sent in the third one. He informed him of the same situation, if he chooses right, he lives and gets a piece of food, if not, he dies.

"Please! Just let me go! I have a family!" The male spy pleaded.

The scientist shook his head. "You were always the most difficult..." He pressed a button to a remote and caused the collar around the spy's neck to shock him. "Now eat."