Eight+

© Amber Kalkes 2014

 Song---------------------}

Eight+

Ornias sat on his throne in hell and thought of his only daughter who lived in the human realm. He had seen her once since she was born, as a child. He told her about the falling stars and what they really were. In truth the falling stars were Demons trying to overhear god’s plans but falling in exhaustion. It was one of his many little tricks, being annoying.

When he had fist encountered her she was a golden little beauty with wide violet eyes, nothing like his own but swirling with the power his parentage had given her. He needed to keep track of her and so he unbound her powers. Caressing her golden curls he watched in satisfaction as they became black as coal and limp in straight strands. She was only ten when he did this, coming to her in her sleep as he often did before wiping her memory of him.

She was his child and yet she was consorting with a vampire.

Vampires were similar to demons in the way that they fed of human life force to survive and this was why they didn’t die like other creatures when they came in contact with their blood. Orin Devlin was something of an in-between. He was friendly with the demons and had on occasion worked for them if the pay was good, hunting down demons that were breaking the rules topside.

Now, he was feeding off of his daughter.

Unacceptable.

She was his to mold and control, not some lower level being with an exotic pallet. Ornias would not allow undue influence to thwart his plans. Speaking of which he had an appointment to keep. Erupting into a ball of shadows he teleported himself from hell and into the Stanton Mental Health Facility. He looked down at his attire, a black roman robe he wore only in hell and snapped his fingers changing into an all black suit.

He was demon and he could help but adore a color the same shade of his heart.

Nothing but the sound of dress shoes hitting the floor sounded down the hallway as he scanned the names on the room assignments. Where oh where could she be? Finally seeing her name he smiled cheerfully and teleported into the room without a seconds thought.

Abigail Donovan hasn’t changed much since he’s last seen her. Still beautiful with her warm golden skin, white blonde hair now short and messy in sleep and if her eyes were open clear blue eyes. Her pure look was one of the reasons he chose her to be the barer of his children. He knew she would make lovely children and she did.

“Wake up, Abby, we have things to discuss.” He whispers in her ear.

Her eyes shoot open and she scrambles into the corner of her bed. He doesn’t miss how well her body has held up over the years. Still as delicious as day one but he’s not here for a romp with her, he thinks. He came for more…pressing matters.

“Jenny!” She yells, “Get help!”

Abby frowns as her roommate doesn’t flinch, blink or even move from her position. Ornias simply smirks at her before offering her a hand. Looking between him and her still slumbering roommate she absently takes it. Ornias is pleased with her bodies willingness to give in to him and he can only hope her mind is just as willing, for her sake at least.

“I see you have a new living situation, Abby dear, very charming.” He teases.

She yanks her hand back while hissing, “You and your demon spawn sent me here!”

He clicks his tongue, “Watch your tongue, pretty, or I’ll have to remove it.”

“Why are you here? I did what I was supposed to. You said you’d leave me alone!”

“And I have, haven’t I but right now I want answers.”

“A-Answers? I don’t—“

“Where is he, Abby?”

Abby’s face drains of all color and her eyes go glossy with tears. “I don’t know who your talking about.”

Ornias snarls and grabs her by her neck, “Tell me or I’ll rip it out of your mind. Your choice, Abigail. Now tell me!”

With his touch comes the pain that shoots down her neck and grips every organ in her body like a vise. She can barley struggle let alone speak.

“I—“ she gasps.

“Now!”

“St. Michael’s cathedral! I left him at St. Michael’s Cathedral! I don’t know where he is now!” She cries scratching at his hands on her neck.

Ornias throws her against the wall and watches her pant for air as she massages her neck. Humans, he thinks with a sneer, pathetically weak. Still he crouches before her and lifts her face with one finger by the chin so she’s looking at him while he prepares to keep a promise he made to himself.

No loose ends.

“Does she know?” he asks lowly.

Abby shakes her head tears rolling down her face, “No.”

“Good.” He praises before slamming his lips onto hers as his hands hold her head still. He takes everything from her. Her life force, her memories, her soul, everything she can give him he takes it.

He removes himself from her and steps back to see her body is still alive but that’s all that’s left of her. Just an empty vessel, still a pretty vessel but empty all the same. Licking his lips and smirking he pats her cheek and stands to his full height. Teleporting himself outside in a cloud of shadows he rolls his shoulders allowing his large black upside down wings, his punishment for ranking with the fallen and spreads them wide.

He needs to get his daughter away from that blasted vampire.

But first he needs to go collect his son.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

BUM BUM BUUUMMMMMMM!

*Cue dramatic music*

So, Ornias, what do we think of him? Did you see that plot twist coming? Dont worry we'll get back to Lila and Orin next chapter. I just wanted to show you guys what they're going to be working up against. 

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

COMMENTING IS MY BREAD AND BUTTER, I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU GUYS.