"Oh yes please!" You nod eagerly. Grandma sits as well, clearing her throat.

~~~Story~~~

In a peaceful village Erast, lived a girl named Jisoo. She was small for her age, so, she was picked on a lot.

Jisoo told her family everyday that she was being bullied. Of course though, she wouldn't be believed. "The kids are nice here, so be nice to them." They dismiss her every day.

"Ha, trying to run to your parents isn't going to do you any good. I know your not a mage, so stop trying." One bully said to Jisoo.

Back then, only the people with strong bodies were capable to hold powerful magic. Jisoo was tiny and the teachers will not let her get hurt.

Jisoo was the only one who was too small for magic. She was always the butt of the jokes the other mages will play on her.

Her parents would lock up the spell books so she wouldn't try anything while they were gone. They were afraid she might not survive any spell she might cast.

Many years of torment of not able to magic, Jisoo grew to be 18. She was able to leave. She left on the night of her birthday.

Jisoo traveled far away to a big city named Arast. She met a man named Woojin. He was a strong mage. A nice man.

"Can you help me be a mage?" Jisoo asks him. Woojin smiles and agrees.

The first few tries had gotten Jisoo hospitalized. The power that she held was too much for her body.

Woojin would practice building and healing spells on Jisoo, making her stronger in time.

Soon Jisoo was strong enough to perform beginner magic with out getting hurt.

With the support of Woojin Jisoo was able to grow quickly. She mastered healing and building and soon was casting all types of spells.

Years past and she was the strongest mage, stronger than her mentor.

Everything was fine for awhile but soon an evil rose. After the king's unfortunate death, his malicious son came to reign.

Taxes rose and high level spells have been banned, stopping mages to excel in their skill.

The First Rebellion was when all of the Echos, defenders of the Echo Territories when the police were corrupted, attacked the castle. It failed miserablely, as of most of them died.

Years will pass and each attack grew more desperate. Jisoo couldn't stand hiding any longer. She only stayed hidden to ease Woojin's mind.

He didn't want to lose her. He was afraid she would die a gruesome death.

"Too many people have died already. I'm stronger and smarter than the king and his blind army. Help me and the next attack, please." Jisoo begs one last time before leaving with the next group.

Woojin gives in and joins Jisoo. The group entered the castle at night, the guards wouldn't be expecting it.

Jisoo and Woojin broke into two groups. The men went to disable the gaurds and the women went with Jisoo to the king's sleeping quarters.

The king had many paid visitors of ladies coming in and out, the guards wouldn't bat an eye.

Jisoo and the other women formed a circle and cast a powerful death spell, one that can't be countered when a group of eight did it.

The king was a strong mage and didn't have time to react. The more he struggled the slower the spell worked, causing him a painful death.

The dawn took it's first breath when the king let out his last. The evil reign was no more.

The towns people cried with joy and the army who was loyal to the king ran in fear.

Even though Jisoo did not have any royal blood, she was the new queen.

The kingdom, now queendom, prospered in the new leader's light.

Jisoo and Woojin will be later married and have strong offspring.

During wars, Jisoo was at the front of the battles, slaying enemies with a simple wave of her hand.

There were many threats aimed at her and her family. They were always taken and dismissed.

But, the moment Woojin gave her a mirror, she knew this one was impossible to escape.

Mirrors are portals to different parts of the land or other universes. In this case the mirror lead to a magicless Earth.

Woojin begged her to take their daughter to safety. So, after years of regining, the queen stepped down and ran.

The town people were saddened but Woojin was depressed. He would not see his wife and daughter again. He would die in battle in protecting the mirror on his side.
~~~End of Story~~~

"I wish I can visit it. See the castle. It's sad though, the story." You sigh.

Your grandma smiles sorrowfully. "Yes, but the story can't change... I'll let you on a secret." She takes in a breath and leans in.

You lean in as well. "I love secrets." You whisper.

"Jisoo loved Woojin very much. She thinks about him everyday." You gasp and smile.

"Really?! That's great! Hey! You and the queen share your name!" You clap your hands excitedly.

"Yes, we do. Now, do you want a cookie?"

---End Flashback---

The door lead to the basement, a safe place your grandmother showed you when you were six. You locked it behind you and quickly raced down the steps.

You grab a dusty blanket from something hanging on the wall and covered yourself up in the corner, making yourself as small as you could.

Chang kicks down the door and stomps down the stairs. "You can't hide from me, (y/n)!" He screams. Fear courses through your system as you hear his foot steps nearing.

You thought he turned away due to a sudden silence. You let out a sigh of relief.

Suddenly the blanket is yanked off and you were thrusted up by the arm. You let out a shout and started to fight back.

He slams you against the wall, forcing your hands to the wall.

A smooth, cold surface touches your skin, sending down a shiver to your spine.

You groan as he knees you in the stomach. You kick him back as best you could and he losened his grip.

You break free and tried running back up the stairs but he blocks you with an evil laugh.

You look at the mirror, seeing your reflection. Long (h/c) hair frizzy and raggled. Your face was pale and bruised due to the lack of real sunlight and abuse. Your (e/c) eyes wide with fear. You blink once.

The mirror ripples as if it was a hard rain on a lake. A man clad in black leaps from the mirror with a shout, landing on Chang.

You scream. This wasn't suppose to be happening. This was only suppose to be in the stories your grandmother has told you. They were suppose to be fake.

Chang shoves the man into the wall, shaking the mirror. The man groans but reacts quick.

He jabs his knee up as he pushes your abuser's head down, instantly knocking him out. You clutch onto your chest with heavy breaths, trying to calm down.

The man looks up slowly, brown eyes glowing with adrenaline. "Where am I? This isn't the lounge of Queen Kim Jisoo, is it? Unless her servants didn't keep up with it." His deep tenor voice ripples in.your ears.

You shake your head willing yourself not to cry. "No, this is the basement of my late grandmother. How did you come through the mirror? Who are you? And who is Queen Kim Jisoo?"

The man frowns and shifts his weight onto one foot. "I'm Kim Namjoon. Leader of a group of Echos, defenders of of the Echo Territories, Axonor. You?"

A/n: This is my first FF. I hope you enjoyed​ it!

Sorry for any errors.