Chapter 7

Aliyah

Its finally friday and I'm actually happy the week is over. I have been studying pretty hard so I plan on taking a break and watch some movies since I know Symone will most likely be going out tonnight. I got a cab this morning so I left early and didn't have time to make breakfast so I just stop by Starbucks to grab a latte.

"Aliyah right" A girls voice said from behind me as I wait in line. I turn around to see that girl that said I was lil miss perfect.

"Yea" I said turning around to face her

"Are you coming to the party tonight?" she ask and I nodded turning back around

"Too bad because I heard Rodney was hoping you would be there" She says moving her hair to the side so you can see her boobs. I just shook my head and laugh.

"I'm serious he hasn't stop talking about you" she said

"I doubt that but I have things to do tonight" I tell her

"Too bad" she said and I was glab when I got my order giving her a fake smile walking out. The Starbucks was less than a block away from Uni and my classes don't start for a next 20 minutes so I had time. I went in my purse to grab my phone and headphones so I didn't notice a car pulling up beside me.

"Hey" a familiar British accent said. I turned around and saw it was Alex.

"Hi" I said

"Need a ride" she ask and I shook my head no since I was almost there and I haven't been to the gym in a while so a walk is good.

"Get in here Lili" She laughed and I sighed walking over to the passenger side and getting in the car.

"Why didn't you call me to give you a ride?" she ask driving off and I shrugged resting my latte in the cup holder putting on my seat belt.

"Next time you better call me if your boyfriend can't bring you" she laughs and I playfully glared at her. She thinks me and August are together and I keep telling her no but she won't listen.

"He's not my boyfriend Alex" I said and she just laugh.

"Whatever you say and I saw him this morning" She said

"Where?" I ask

"He was coming out my neighbor's house" she said.

"Maybe that's his girlfriend" I shrugged not really interested in the conversation anymore

"Nah, he don't have girlfriends. He hit'em and quit'em" she said and I just shook my head. I figured August is a player.

"I figured"

"Are you going to that party tonight?" she ask

"No"

"Why not?" she ask driving into the school's parking lot.

"Because I have stuff to do" I lied

"No the fuck you don't" She laugh shutting her car off.

"I don't know Alex" I said grabbing my Latte and my purse getting out the car.

"Please" She begged grabbing my arm

"Maybe" I said

"Yay!" she yelled and everyone turned around looking at us

.

"If you are going I'll just come get you" she said as we made our way to Literature.

"IF I go Symone will just bring me and I'll just meet you there" I said and she nodded. There is only three people in the class and class don't start for the next 5 minutes so we are early as usual.