The four-step-plan

Start from the beginning

I am using all of my muscles to not loose grip on the ladderconstruction filled with ivy.
As I am hanging there I hear a voice.

"Brandon? What are you doing there ? Are you okay?" Ella aks with a chuckle.

Great, how can I explain this without sounding like a complete idiot?

"Oh, eh, hi Ella, ehm I'm just hanging around here, you know, sometimes I do that, keeps me relaxed."
I whisper, trying to avoid her questionning, shocked stare and not to do my lying face.

You know ? The stiffed duckface one !

Hanging around here? Relaxing ? Am I kidding myself right now?

"Eh, okay ? You're sure you don't need help?" she asks sceptic and in disbelief.
" And why are we whispering ?" she adds.

"Yes. So what's up? Having a good morning?" I whisper, hoping the Ivy-ladderconstruction will hold my weight.

"Why are you wispering? Brandon are you sure you're alright? " She questions my behavior.

"Braandiiiii? Brand? Bra, Bra? " Hillary comes on the balcony and looks into the backyard. She leans over the railing and scans the entire area.

"Hey ! You! Yes, you down there! "Hillary adresses Ella.
"Me? " Ella asks.
"No the other ugly donkey behind you! Stupid!" Hillary hisses at her and rolls her eyes.

"Nevermind, Hillary calm down, you are the most attractive, elegant, rich and intelligent person I know, so calm down."
Hillary says to herself while slipping her hair back over her shoulders.

"What I want to ask you, have you seen a tall, dark blonde boy, his name is Brandon?"
She looks down at Ella and waits for an answer.
Ella looks at me and I make a gesture to show her she shouldn't say yes.
I shake my head really fast and put my finger against my lip.

Ella smirks, looks back at Hillary and says
"No, I haven't seen this Brandon!"

"Okay bye!" Hillary responds and walks back in the room.

With the relief I feel, I can't hold myself any longer and I fall down on the ground.
At the moment I hit the ground, I pass out.
As I open my eyes I see Ella looking at me, I feel her holding my head. She is so beautiful.

"Are you okay? Omg Brandon you scared me!"
She hisses at me. When I open my mouth to say something, Ella gets pushed to the side and I see Hillarys hell of a face right in front of me.

"Omgsh, Baby-Boo are you alright? You're really into this hide and seek game-thing aren't you? You take the risk to hurt yourself only for me! You are the best!" Hillary says.

The boys and Ella smirk at Hillary, she doesn't even seem to realize everybody is laughing about her.

"Guys, instead of laughing at Brandon you could really help this poor puppy to get on his feet again!" She commands and rolls her eyes.

"And you stupid donkey? What are you laughing at ? Stay away from him! He doesn't like poor, normal or even boring girls like you!"
Hillary shouts at Ella.
In that moment I stand up, push Hillary to the side and pull Ella to my chest.

"Hillary, I told you so many times, I don't want you, I don't love you nor do I want to be around you! Leave me alone! The only one who's a donkey around here is you!" I shout back at her.