Tall, Dark and Hateful - Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

"Fuck no woman. Do what you want." His hand reached out and held on to the back of her neck. Bea smiled and leaned forward. He tongue darted out caressing every vein from the bottom of his shaft until she reached his head. It was heaven and hell all at once. He gripped her neck tighter and thrusted his cock in her warm mouth.

His back muscles strained to go deeper and Bea wasn't protesting. She grabbed his hips and opened her mouth wider taking him all the way and into the back of her throat. Watching her like this with her eyes locked on his silently urging him to go on was so fucking hot that he lost it. He felt the tingling sensations up his spine and his hips bucked faster. One, two strokes and he was busting into her mouth, some of it dribbling down her chin and onto her shirt.

Lance was still climaxing and he groaned his release. Bea swallowed it all and released his cock with a pop. She licked up the rest of the cum that escaped and smirked up at him. He came as fast as she did.

"Your turn."

And she didn't have to tell a man twice.

Lance toed off his shoes and stepped out of his pants. He lifted Bea into his arms and walked toward the sofa across the room. He had it custom made for his height and it folded down into a bed. He brought her down to her feet, had her shucked off her jeans and flats, then sat her down. He went behind her and pushed the back of the sofa turning it into a sofa bed.

He was back in front her again before she could open her mouth and say something smart by asking how many women he had on his fold out. He learned his lesson last time and wasn't going to waste this opportunity by answering. Besides she would be the first and he doubt Bea would believe him.

Lance pushed her back and spread her legs open for him. Resting on her elbows, she moaned and lifted her hips up. "Please. Hurry. I sucked you off and now it's your turn, remember?"

"Oh I remember," he growled. His eyes never left her pussy. It was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Her lips were coated with her juices which was dripping down. Her tiny bud was swollen. An exotic fruit laid before him and he couldn't wait to taste its nectar. "Since this will be our last time we do this, I want to commit to memory of your pussy first."

Bea moaned at his words and lifted her hips off the plush cushion. He watched as more of her juices dripped out of her and down her folds. All for him. It filled him with pride. And a gnawing hunger to place his mouth at her core this time and lick every damn drop.

Lance nudged her legs wider, pinning her thighs down, until they looked like brackets. Her pussy bloomed in front of him enticing him with its heady arousal. And as his head lowered above her mound he thought the vision before him was absolutely made for feasting.

At last he thought when the first taste of her juices seeping from her sweet pussy his his tongue. He licked the trail from above her little ring and all the way through her lips. Then latched on her swollen bad and sucked hard.

"Omigod!" Bea arched off the couch bringing him closer to nirvana. Licking her taste off his fingers was like a teaser. An appetizer to stimulate his hunger further. But this taste straight from her pussy was the main course of all main courses. "More. Harder."

Lance pulled away and nipped on her thigh.

"What are you doing?" she breathed. "Go back."

Lance ignored her cries then licked to soothe the bite. "You know" he planted a kiss on her hip and pulled away again Bea squirmed to get his mouth back where she wanted him, "our company allows its employees to leave an hour early on Fridays."

Bea groaned her frustration and continued to squirm as she called him a hateful bastard. But he continued on as if he hadn't heard her. As if he had all the time in the world. Plus he enjoyed making her crazy with need as much as she made him.