He is not coming back

When you walk away
Cut me open, take my heart
So we'll never be apart
Don't you let it go to waste"

Third person's POV

Amal let's out a sigh as she closes her books, who knew that finals wouldn't be as easy as it looks well technically ever since she got grounded, she has been trying to make it up to her parents too, also She barely sees the guys anymore in school because of the exams and at home because well she doesn't want to make her parents mad but also Zach couldn't even call her to say hi like usually did, he was going through one of his episodes well that was what Sam had told her when she called to check on Zach and how he was doing?, from what Zach once told her his episodes last for a while, sometimes a few days sometimes a week, she still does this everyday call to ask him if he is fine, she knows that he has a life but she is sorry that she is feeling like that, she just hates the feeling like She is alone, like literally back to being all alone.

"Hi" a familiar voice says making Amal's head to snap up only for her to see Anaya making her frown she nods

"How are you doing?, how is your wrist?" Anaya asks sounding concerned but Amal sent her a suspicious look as she wondered what her plans where.

"Are you here to make fun of me?" Amal asks craning her neck at her suspiciously making the girl flinch

"What do you mean?" Anaya asks sounding innocent nah Amal is not buying that act

"I don't want to kill myself" Amal states making the girl flinch like the words felt like a knife

"But I-

"Please leave,I really don't appreciate your comments about my religion too heck, I don't even appreciate your newly found love either" Amal states rudely she is really frustrated already, she doesn't need this girl standing in her way,no matter how hurt she might look, she is too fake.

"But I'm so sorry"Anaya states making Amal roll her eyes

"Is sorry going to fix my heart?, or fix my broken esteem?" Amal asks making Anaya to stare at her with wide eyes her mouth falls open as if in shock,she really was in shock that Amal was standing up for herself and also the question Amal asked had her, she was wondering about how bad the damage she had caused just with her words might have been.

"Look I really got to go, I got math's exam in like 10 minutes so I guess you can have the table to yourself, "miss everyone is too lame for me" Amal states the more she speaks the more angrier and frustrated she gets, The exam was making her anxious and Anaya's face and presence wasn't really helping the situation to be honest, Zach on his phase of " I don't want anyone close to me" and her feeling alone, anaya's presence really isn't helping, although she isn't blaming Zach for this, she knows that he can't help it, he can't help the mood swings, he can't help his strange behaviors,he can't help his disorder, he can't help his depressive episodes, he can't help the fact that drugs can only do so little, he can't help the fact that it has no cure and lastly he can't being himself and to be honest she doesn't want him to change, she likes him just the way he is, and she isn't going to allow the fact that he has a mental disorder get in between their friendship, she won't abandon him like half of his family members did.

"Look i'm sorry,I stopped taking to the others after the incident, because I'm sorry for everything and right now I'm really not your enemy remember,I was the one who called the police and I also don't like the idea that you didn't press charges even though they deserv-"Anaya tries to say but she got cut off

"No i'm sorry for even becoming your friend when you didn't deserve me, no friend deserved what you put me through,you knew my weak point so you aimed at it harder with your crew then you have the nerve to come and play hero and save me, when it was your cousin and his friends that was hitting me and it is your fault that i went through all of that all alone and do you know what you did?, do you know what it cost me apart from the hospital bills?, I had a fucking broken wrist and a broken heart,life and everything and just when I thought I can heal just when i'm trying pull the strings of my life back together,you are trying to crawl back into it to ruin it again" Amal yells angrily making Anaya take a few steps back in fright because she has never seen Amal mad and it wasn't a pretty sight to be honest while this argument had unknowingly dragged attention of others, they stared at the two as if they were waiting for them to fight.