He is a dance mom

It did not come as a surprise how involved Tony was in Your and tonya's life, you could say he was obsessed.After Pepper had enrolled you and your sister in ballet classes he set up a small dancing studio in a spare room of the house, asked your teacher for choreographies and so on.He became on some sort of Abby lee Miller
(Y/n) POV :
"WRONG! Tonya what is up with you? Do that penché again" Dad demanded Antoinette for the 30th time.
"I'm doing it as best as I can!"Tonya screamed back to dad "Quit the attitude!"
After doing billions of pirouettes I realized he was still working on my sisters technique which wasn't as bad as he thought "I can't believe you are not able to do a passé en relevé!" He took a deep breath and realized I've been standing there for a while his expression softened "You've done you're pirouettes beautifully" to which I blushed a little seeing how mad Tonya got "I QUIT!"

"I'm doing it as best as I can!"Tonya screamed back to dad "Quit the attitude!"After doing billions of pirouettes I realized he was still working on my sisters technique which wasn't as bad as he thought "I can't believe you are not able to do a p...

yelled Antoinette before leaving the "studio". "Some people cannot understand art" dad said as if he were an frustrated artist.
2 hours later
I sat in my usual chair before everybody got to the dining room, while waiting I realized Antoinette's ballet picture was missing from the wall "whack".
"I just cannot believe you won't even talk to her because she can't make a stupid ballet position"Mom whispered shouted and dad gasped as if he was the one being insulted. "Perhaps she'll never be as good as (y/n)" now the one gasping was Mom.When they sat in their usual seats they acted as if nothing had happened.Antoinette finally sat and tension grew stronger.I don't know if you noticed but I'm clearly dad's favorite and Antoinette is mom's favorite so conflict tends to happen a lot.
Narrator's POV
"I ordered my precious (y/n) the nicest ballerinas because she is worth every penny" bragged tony hoping his other daughter would get mad. "I gave Bruce the best gift for Father's Day" Bruce was Tony's biggest competition ,seeing how gentle and nice was with you and your sister killed his insides.Everyone was shook to say the least.(y/n) had to think quick before the situation got out of control "Next week we have a ballet presentation" you said hoping to relieve the atmosphere. "Is that so?" Tony's expression softened "I don't because I already resigned" Pepper who had been silent this whole time made a small intervention "Well Sweetie we"ll buy you a pony if you dance" when nothing seemed to work with both of you they always used money "With That technique the only thing that I'll buy you is a pony made out of plastic, and not even a big one" Antoinette rolled her eyes to Tony's dislike, he hated attitude coming from his daughters "Do that again and I'll send you to your room" What he thought as a punishment was only sending Tonya to heaven sooooo she rolled her eyes at him again.Everyone gasped "Go to your room!" "But I-" "GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Yelled Tony in an angry manner, as Antoinette got up she realized she just couldn't leave the table she had to make a scene so she grabbed the tablecloth and pulled it so everything that was on the table fell and shattered on the floor, afterwards she ran to her room as she was ordered to do.Pepper just went after Tonya while Tony sat still wondering if he should ask Jarvis wether having ma surrogate baby may have some side effects during his development such as autism.

Fast Forward to the ballet show
It had been decided that it was not up to Tonya wether she wanted to dance or not so she was taken against her will, while (y/n) was very excited.
"Pepper turn off your cellphone" tony hissed to his beloved wife "The show is about to start!"
The music was already on, of course Antoinette's group was first since she was younger, Tony knew every single step of the choreography and he couldn't wait for his daughterto dance.
"Did you see that honey? She can't even make a proper relevé" Tony whispered a little offended since they've gone trough the relevé situation lots of times, Pepper just gently elbowed him with tears on her eyes admiring Tonya "She looks beautiful"
When it was (y/n) turn Tony got so excited, because you were so good that the teachers let you skip two grades and now you were getting a solo

"Did you see that honey? She can't even make a proper relevé" Tony whispered a little offended since they've gone trough the relevé situation lots of times, Pepper just gently elbowed him with tears on her eyes admiring Tonya "She looks beautiful"...

When you finally came on stage both Pepper and Tony were dumbfounded, so much he started crying

He got so caught up in the moment he realized he had to film this while also showing you the choreography

(Y/n) POVAfter the show I was still a little embarrassed that dad had made me go through that, the other girls made fun of me jokingly

(Y/n) POV
After the show I was still a little embarrassed that dad had made me go through that, the other girls made fun of me jokingly.As I was getting out holding Antoinette's hand I visualized mom and dad talking to a recognized agent who specializes in dancers.Sooo I ran as fast as I could with a whining Antoine "Stop! My legs are too short" she kept screaming.When we finally approached mom she introduced me to the agent who invited us for dinner! He wanted to know more about my talent and Tonya's.Dad was still crying "You did beautifully" he sobbed a little "You are an angel, I just couldn't stop seeing you on stage. You are my favorite daughter!" He whispered the last part on my ear, Mom came up to me and hugged me very tight and proceeded on saying "Sweetheart you are sooo talented, Mr.Fontoine wants to represent you!" She said cheerfully while grabbing Tonyas hand.Tonya kept looking at me very weird way and while we were still at the car on our way to dinner she got close to me and bit me!
Tony's POV
"Stop you demon child!" I shouted as I tried to remove Antoine from (y/n) when she finally let go she stayed grumpy the whole way to dinner "You have to understand that under this environment you are no longer sisters but competitors" I screamed whispered.
////////////////////
Did you like the chapter? Would you like me to keep including Tonya?
Leave some feedback and vote!