Introduction

"More."

He demanded, his voice was dry and tortured. It was his 7th glass of whiskey. The bartender didn't know if he should keep feeding his sorrow or if he should stop and call for help.
Michael's penetrating blue eyes stared at him with anger, loss and devastation. Everybody in the bar was staring at that famous actor. Women were desperately hoping he'd notice them before he left. Fans were wondering if they should ask for a photograph or not.

"Is he..oh God, it's Michael Fassbender!"

Whispers of his name sounded then and now around the pub.
Michael was always willing to please every fan; he always posed for photos and signed autographs, and even teased the female fans a little so they had something to brag about to their girlfriends.

But not today.

Blurred memories of Margaret leaving him just hours ago could not leave his tortured mind. Why did she have to go like this? With no explanation? He loved Margaret dearly. He lost many beloved people in his life and losing Margaret was something his heart could not handle.

As he was finishing his 9th glass of whiskey, he felt his brain giving up, his muscles not responding.

"Shit...I ca-...I can't faint...I mustn't.."

"Michael!"

The man's voice faded slowly in Michael's head, as he felt two strong arms catching him, breaking his fall, as his senses gave up.