< 28 >

Yoongi's POV

"YOU...YOU..WHY ARE YOU PUSHING ME!" Nayeon stood up from the floor and started shouting. I pity her throat. Is gonna suffer by her. Poor throat.

"Because you going crazy. I'm just want to protect the innocent." Jimin said.

"Innocent? You have something wrong with your head!" She laughed crazily.

Jimin sighed loudly and didn't even care about her anymore. While he totally ignored her, she suddenly attacked Jimin and made him fell on the floor.

"Wtf?!" He cursed while kept getting slaps and punches from her. He can't fight back because that was way too sudden. He started to protect himself more than defend.

Jungkook saw it and went to help him. About me....I'm way too lazy to fight her. She way too weak for Jungkook.

At first I thought about that, but when girl got crazy, a man can't handle it. So Jungkook also get punched. Well....he deserves it... because he's the one who cause this mess...

I'm not gonna help them...I want my life to be safe.... swag

Suddenly I saw (Y/N) held her hand and slowly took of her hat and threw it at Nayeon. OH SHIT!!!HEAD SHOT!!! Ahem...sorry...I'm way too excited to see her get angry. Cause is 'cute'.

"Ahh! Who threw this stinky hat on me!!!" She shouted madly.

"Is me bitch!" Ohhh!!! (Y/N) threw her middle finger and put her tongue out like a bad girl to Nayeon. Her silver hair showed up and that made her even bad.

"Hey guys, that's my sister!" I wanted to shout so badly but ...maybe later...I don't want to ruin this sweet moment.
I looked at everyone...their reactions is priceless.

"Omg so funny! Hahahaha!" I accidentally laughed out loud.

"Wow! That's our girl!" The girls scream like crazy.

The Nayeon girl looked priceless and let her guard down. Jimin took the change and flip over and slapped her in the face hardly.

"I hate being harsh to girl.. but you deserve it.." he said it and stood up. He walked to me and saw (Y/N). He didn't seem shock.. that's no fun no fun..

Jungkook looked jungshook and kept staring at her. Creep.

She stepped forward and walked toward Nayeon. She pulled her hairs and made her stood up.

"Get up!" She shouted. Fierce.. I like it...not over me tho...

"Who do you think you are? You threw my meal... you know how hungry am I ...." She said it angrily. That's remind me of when we were young, I eat all her foods and she became wild.

"Let go! You bitch!" Nayeon want to slapped (Y/N) but she fail! Ohhh damnnn! (Y/N) pull her hairs even harder and made her fell! Damnnnn!

"Remember... I'm love foods... no one mess with my foods except for one and only.." she glared at me. I quickly looked away and acted like nothing happen.

She glared at Nayeon back and said."You slapped me...so this is for you..." She really slapped her. No surprise. I bet she want to slap her a long time.

After that, Nayeon started to cry. (Y/N) doesn't give a shit about it. The girls came to her and looked at Nayeon. "What are you gonna do?" Irene asked.

"Shut up!" She still crying.

"Jezz...stop acting like a baby already... be mature a bit.." Seulgi closed her left ear with her finger. Nayeon tried to run away but Joy and Yeri stopped her.

"Well...if you apologize to everyone including the canteen lazy for making a mess...we will let you go physically." Said Wendy innocently.

"Yes, we will still hate you forever." Said Lisa while smiling devilishly. Jennie covered her mouth to prevent she saying anything that start the war.

"Sorry." Nayeon glared at them. Still no surprise. Then she got up and leave the dinning area. All of the girls started to laugh.

"Did you heard that, she apologized. I don't even know she will really apologize." Yeri laughed.

"Hahaha...omg...my stomach hurts..." said Jennie who still laughing.

But... a grumpy ass girl still standing in the middle with the girls not smiling. The girls noticed it and tried to make her laugh. FAILLLL.

Then, Jungkook slowly walked toward her. "(Y/N) is that you? Is that really you?" He still jungshook.

"Hey! No boys allowed during the girl's time!" Shouted Wendy.

"I don't care, please give back my fiance." He said. He crossed the line and I have no other idea than this. I clicked my fingers and the boys came and capture the lost bunny.

"Hyungs, let go." He said and moved around.

"I'm sorry, but is an order." Said Taehyung.

"By who? Yoongi hyung? Is he lying to me all days long?!" He shook again.

"We don't know. But look at the situation now. Is not a good time for family reunion, so let get out and let you cold down first." Said Namjoon.

"As you can see Hoseok hyung and Jin hyung is way too nervous than you..." Taehyung used his eyebrows to point at the direction where they were. Their eyes were widened and they still shock about the surprise Jungkook nodded and left the dinning area.

I walked toward my grumpy little sister. "Hey, no boys allowed." Said Jennie jokingly.

"Awww...too bad... Mr Min Yoongi just want to destroy the sweet time." I walked to her and looked at her in the face. "Are you hungry?" I asked and she nodded. I stroked her hairs and order some foods with Jimin for all of us. Before ordering, I inform the girls took her out to get some fresh air.

After we got the foods, we got out from the dinning area. I stood at the door for awhile and the dinning area started to gossips again. Jimin turned around and looked at me curiously.

"Are you going, hyung?" He asked. I nodded and kept walking and went to find them, cause I'm hungry af.

______________________________________

Wow...do this Yoongi POV is pretty fun! Hope you all like this chapter and comment how you think. Remember to follow me and purpleeeee uuuu😂💜