Changes

*Amber's POV*

I wake up. The last thing I remember is Anna.
Anna.
I can't believe she did this to me. I loved her.
She was my sister.

My twin sister.

I get up. My leg hurts a little bit, but it's much better. I limp down the stairs to a family.
"I need to go now! Thank you for everything, but I must go."

They pay for a taxi and I head back to town. It must have been a very long time. I'm sure she told everyone I was dead, so I'll have to stay under the radar.

I arrive back to my side of town and I notice people removing graduation signs from the entrance of the school. I cannot believe I missed graduation.
Anna.
Anna did this.

I decide not to go directly to my house and towards a different location. I make my way towards my destination, successfully unnoticed.

I walk into the room and sit down in a chair. This room is so quiet and still. It is unsettling. I look over at the person across from me being Zara, I take her cold hands and cautiously rub them.

"I wish you would wake up now, I have something important to tell you". I watch her face closely as her eyes flutter open as if my wish came true.

"A-Anna?" I let out a small chuckle and lean closer. She's really awake.
"No its Amber,
I have something important to tell you."