Chapter 9.

AUGUST POV

Zendaya walked over to me and took the paper out my hand then ripped it up. "I promise you it's not what you thinking it is"

"Why tf was it even in your bag"

"Cause he put its there but that doesn't mean I was gonna use it" she sat on the bed with her arms crossed

"How are you the one sitting there with an attitude as if I did something wrong?" I scrunched up my face "when did you see him?"

"When I was at the mall! But nothing happened you can ask Odell. When he got there he seen me trying to snatch away from Quavo"

"So what happened before Odell got there"

"Are you not listening to me? Nothing happened" she got up trying to walk out the room but I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her back to me but she pushed me off

"I feel like you really testing me recently. You getting too comfortable putting your hands on me in a aggressive way.... and obviously something happened if he was comfortable enough to give you his number"

"It was just a number! It wasn't even a number I was gonna use "

"That doesn't matter! In that nigga head he already got you!"

I knew I should've been mad but the way August accent comes out when he's mad just turns me on but I had to get it together

"You acting like I'm slobbing on the nigga dick right now. Chill the fuck out"

"Zendaya... don't ever say no shit like that again"

"Is this really how you think of me?? It shows how much you trust me.. and it shows how easy you think I am. You really think I would just run off with your enemy? But technically I can do what I want. I'm single"

"You should know me better than that" she shoved the hoodies in my chest and walked out her room slamming the door

ZENDAYA POV

I woke up to someone tapping me. I stretched my arms and realized I was laying across chris lap and that's when I remembered I came downstairs and ended up watching a movie with him. I looked up at him and smiled "why you waking me up?"

"We about to leave and you gotta change into some jeans or something you can't go there in that skirt." He looked down at me. "Sit up before one of these idiots come down here thinking the wrong thing"

"To late" we heard. I rolled my eyes and sat up looking at August

"Don't start your bullshit. I fell asleep"

"This big ass couch and you right under him. Like I'm really starting to think the wrong things about you"

"Woww.... think wrong about this" I grabbed chris face and kissed him. He didn't push me away or anything he actually sorta kinda kissed me back

I pulled away and went upstairs in my room locking the door. I could hear chris and August downstairs arguing while mike tried to get them to shutup.

"Somebody go get her so I don't end up killing her" I heard August say. There was a knock on my door but I didn't get up to answer it.

"Zendaya don't make me break the door" I heard trey yell

"I'm not going with y'all so walk away"

"On god you starting to be annoying! I don't know why August ever bought your ass around. Bitches get me tight" he said from outside the door

"Yo stop talking to her like that" I heard chris "go downstairs somewhere bro"

"Zen open the door" chris lightly knocked