Saving Leo?!? (Part 1/4)

Hello everyone! I am sorry that I haven't been productive since these past months or so. I do hope you guys enjoy this part of the chapter.  I just haven't been productive to this series. Hopefully, you all understands.

The time has come. Ryan is ready to fight and find Leo. Teresa rests for a bit. Spyder, Harris, and Mark are doing there best to keep an eye with anything mysterious around.

"Hey guys. I see something," Teresa points out, walking up next to Ryan. Ryan stops walking, having the man on his hand.

"Let me take a look," Ryan looks around. He sees the alarms. He thinks that it might trigger if he gets closer.

"Do you see that too?" Ryan asks Teresa. Teresa looks at him and nod.

"What is it?" Mark asks for the rest that couldn't see it.

"It's some sort of device that will trigger the alarm if we pass by it," Teresa answer the question, looking around with her powers to see anything else that she can do.

"Is there a way that one you guys can deactivate it?" Spyder ask, looking at Harris, Ryan, and Teresa.

"Possibly," Harris tries to access it through the computer. Teresa walks back to Harris to see what he can do.

"I can help to find a way to get in," Teresa walks back to Ryan.

"Let me try," Ryan wants to see if his powers will work on the device.

"It might not--" Teresa tries to finish her sentence, but Ryan flinch like if there was a shield that Ryan can't get through.

"Work..." Teresa put her hand on his shoulder, worrying about Ryan. Harris is still working on it.

"Ryan? You okay?" Mark asks in worry some.

"Yeah, yeah... I guess it doesn't work for me," Ryan sighed thought that it would work.

"I'm almost there," Harris keeps on typing and encoding the patterns.

Hope you guys like this part! Please vote and comment what you all think.