Finally in The Hideaway

Start from the beginning

"You're right!" Georgia stands, marching away. "I'm gonna go and give him a bit of my mind.

Looking past Georgia who's approached Adam, Hayley, Megan and Dani are sat around the fire pit. Megan gets up and walks away. Suddenly, Dani calls me over.

"So, Ella, you're smart," Dani states. "Why can't you see the stars?"

Alex P.O.V

"Can we have a chat?" Meg asks me, dressed in a small white playsuit. Looking up from Charlie and Josh, I give a subtle nod and follow along to the kitchen island.

"So I just wanted to have a chat to you," she seductively swings her hair over her shoulder. "You know we kissed?"

I nod.

"Do you fancy me then?"

"Well, I-"

"Because I fancy you."

"... oh." I raise an eyebrow, immediately feeling uncomfortable in my own skin. "Ok then."

"I just wanted to say, that I know you've coupled up as friends with Ella, but-"

"Woah," I interrupt. "Friends?"

"Yeah?" She smirks. "Is that not it?"

"No, who told you that?"

"..." she pauses. "Ella did."

Ella P.O.V

"Ell!" My partner bellows from the fire-pit where he's sat alone. "Come here, please."

I place down my glass of champagne and walk over in my four-inch heels - it takes a while.

"What's up, Al?"

"Did you tell Megan we just wanted to be friends?"

What?!

"What! No, never!" I reassure, frowning, sitting beside him. "Why would I do that?"

"I don't know, I didn't really think you'd say that."

I ask, "So why did Megan say that I said that?"

There's a pause, and I guess things start to fall into place. Megan felt led on by Alex on the date after they kissed? Is that it?

"Megan!" I gesture. "Come here a sec?"

Megan's face turns from a genuine to wry smile once she spots us together. Trotting like a horse, she approaches minimally.

"Yep?"

"Who told you we were just friends, Ella and I?" Alex frowns, resting a hand on my bare thigh.

"Oh, no, it was just an assumption!" She covers, completely turning things around. "Why would I lie and say you're just friends?"

"To mess things up between Alex and me." I grin. "Sorry, babe. It doesn't work that way.... have fun with Eyal."

I stand up sophisticatedly, and take Alex's hand.

And we walk away.

"Don't get angry," Alex tells me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. "It's her loss."

But I can't help feeling angry. Vengeful even.

I'm called into the beach hut not long after. I explain to the camera all of my feelings and spontaneous anger.

Suddenly, my phone beeps, and a text has come through. I read it to myself - I'm sure I'm supposed to read it to the group, but I keep it to myself.

"Islanders. Tonight, the hideaway is open for one couple. You must pick a couple to go to the hideaway and make your way there immediately. #GetItOn #AloneForOnce."

Hmm... let's have some fun.

I strut out onto the wooden terrace and find all the girls - bar Samira and Megan - lying across a daybed. Walking up, "girls, can I ask a favour?"

"Sure babe." Dani nods.

"I've just got a text telling me the hideaway is open tonight. I really wanna go with Alex, but I wanted to make sure that that's okay with you girls?"

"I mean that's fine with me." Georgia nods. "After all babe, who knows what could happen between you and Alex, ey?"

"Shut up!" I blush, as the boys all walk outside from the lounge. "I haven't asked Megan or Samira - do you reckon it'll be alright?"

"With Samira, definitely," Rosie reassures me. "I'd check with Eyal and Megan first though and make sure they don't want the hideaway."

"I will." I lie. "Thanks, girls."

Rosie P.O.V

Sitting beside Adam in the bedroom, everyone is starting to congregate. Turning around, Jack asks loudly - "do you reckon Alex will shag Ella in the hideaway tonight?"

"I reckon things are early days, but I hope so."

Megan walks into the bedroom and throws herself next to Eyal. "Where's Alex? I need to talk to him."

"He's gone to the hideaway." Jack giggles like an immature schoolboy.

Megan's face paints itself red and her eyebrows furrow. "Why? There are enough beds."

"Ella got a text," I reply. "She didn't tell you?"

"No?"

"Ohh." I drag, trying to ring out the awkward silence. "I think she thought that you and Eyal wouldn't want the hideaway?"

"I wouldn't have minded!" She almost shouts, but slightly contains herself.

Oh Ella, what have you done?

Ella P.O.V

"Oh my god," Alex exclaims, waking into the hideaway. "I can't believe we have to hideaway, Ella."

The bed is covered in a burgundy sheet with red rose petals. There are two glasses of champagne too, and prior to the occasion, I slipped on a teddy bear suit under my shorts and crop top. Craftily, there's also a bowl full of condoms on the side table.

Maybe things will happen with Alex tonight ... I mean, you never know?

—————

Do you guys want a chapter with Ella and Alex in the hideaway, or for me to skip the 'good-stuff' and go straight into the drama of the next morning? Xxx