ѕєνєи

nOT A CHAPTER I FOOLED YOU GUYS AGAIN

JUST KIDDING-

Jungkook woke up to a wonderful sight; Jimin's peaceful sleeping face. He looked so cute. But Jungkook's face saddened as he thought..

He was probably Drunk last night. He forgave you, It was probably just sober thoughts. Dont give yourself false hope.

Jungkook was about to get out of bed, But to get pulled back down into a bearhug.

“Good morning” Jimin says, Hugging Jungkook, Making sure he didbt get out of his grip.

“H-Hyung!” Jungkook turned to face him and say something when a soft pair of lips crashed into his, Giving him a soft peck.

“GoodMorning love” Jimin smirks as Jungkook blushed and froze.

Jimin stands up and ruffles his hair and suddenly grabs Jungkook in the arm and lift him up. Jungkook let out a yelp as he was carried down the stairs.

To his suprise, The living room was littered in beer cans and some bottles, He scrunches up his nose in disgust.

He finally places down Jungkook who had disheveled hair and A long hoodie that belonged to his, Overall; He looked sexy, Or likey, Looked like he was fucked.

(🌚🌚🌚)

Jimin licked his lips, But controlled himself as he drags Jungkook in the Kitchen carefully.

Taehyung was sitting at the table, There was pancakes for three.

“Good morning Hyung”

Taehyung says in a monotone bored voice as looks up from his phone and suddenly smiles when He sees Jungkook.

"Oh! and good morning Jungkook!" He greeted. Jungkook was suprised that he was greeted, because none would tell him good morning besides what Jimin did this morning.

"G-Good morning Taehyung Hung" Jungkook said while bowing, making Taehyung laugh slightly and stopped him.

"No need to be so formal. Have a seat! I made you guys pancakes"

Jimin raised an eyebrow, He was wondering why Taehyung was so nice all of a sudden, He suspected it.

"Okay, Cut to the point"

Taehyung gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"You are acting all nice and shit- What kind of evil plan is this? Trying to poising my Jungkook?"

Jimin hissed, Holding Jungkook who was flustered and hiding his face.

"Im not trying to poison anyone!" Taehyung defended himself, Jimin was about to bark back when Jungkook took a bite of the pancake.

"It isnt poison, Hyung"

"Still! He is acting all suspicious" Jimin fought back, Which led to a playful arguement between the two.

Taehyung spoke up all of a sudden
"Can I talk to Jungkook?" He swore he saw literal fire and red in Jimins eyes when he mentioned Jungkook, But the younger kissed him on yhe cheek and said it was okay.

"I'll give you five minutes. I will clean up the living room. Oh, And Taehyung?"

Taehyung looked at Jimin who was staring at him, deadly.

"If you dare, And Im nkt even fucking joking. If you try and hurt my Jungkook in anyway I will hunt you down for the rest of your life and burn you to death, And I will leave you to rot, Araso?"

Jimin said, Venom laced in everyword as Jungkook stood behind him like a lost puppy.

Taehyung gulped and nodded, Jimin gave him one more look and left the kitchen, leaving the two together.

"Sit down, I just wanted to talk" Jungkook sat down on the table and picked on his food.

Taehyung groaned.

"I didnt poison it for gods sake-"

"I was just checking if you burnt it"

Tarhyung scowled playfully and hits Jungkook on the shoulder playfully.

"What the hell does that supposed to mean?!"

"That means your bad at cooking"

"shut up"

They both laughed, and they both quieted down after.

"So... I wanted to say...

Im sorry."

Should Jungkook forgive Taehyung- Imma do it anyways