Foreword

Thank you from the bottom of my heart if you're clicking on this story

Thank you from the bottom of my heart if you're clicking on this story. This story right here is my baby, my first, and my treasure. There's a prequel out right now to this story called I Will Wait For You and I would love if you read that before this as some things in this story will spoil that one.

If you think that I'm not half bad at this whole writing thing, it would mean the world to me if you read one of my other stories as well. I hope that you enjoy this story and if you do please let me know. Because I love it so, so much.

I took this story down to give the prequel more attention, but now I've decided that weekly updates of this story should work out, but we'll see of course. 

•Synopsis•

"I'm just stuck here wondering what's more important? To Love or Be Loved?"

Addison Owens met Carter James on the worst night of his life. She consoled him, let him lean on her, and refused to let him know who she really was. Because beautiful boys like Carter didn't notice simple girls like Addison. So she went to extreme lengths to keep her identity hidden from him, despite the fact she had fallen head over heels for him.

But what will she do five years later when he suddenly takes interest in the girl who doesn't speak? Will she finally tell him that it was her all those nights, or will she give up hope to ever be with Carter James?

•Dedicate•

I dedicate this to those of you have seen many versions of this story, who have waited so patiently for me to update it, and for those of you who love Micah as much as I do. I love you.

•Warning•

I swear in all of my stories. If that bothers you then I am sure there are other stories that suit you. But I will not change how I write.

•Acknowledgment•

To @soulsofstars for making me feel like an inspiration and for inspiring me to write a hell of a lot more. You're amazing and I can't thank you enough.