Chapter 6: Reawakening

Well. This chapter should be interesting.

Azura's POV (Yup. Azura.)

"LEO NEEDS TO DIE!!!!!" I heard Corrin scream. I was writhing in pain. Corrin had just ripped my necklace from my chest. I had earlier noticed that my necklace had dug itself into the strange black scales I was covered in. She ripped it right out. It had hurt so much.

"I'M GOING TO BURN HIM TO CINDERS FOR INSULTING ME!!!" Corrin screeched. I didn't want Corrin to hurt anyone like I had. I could see that Takumi's arm was scorched black, Leo's armor looked like it was sort of melting, and Corrin was becoming corrupt. She was so overwhelmed with rage, she released all of her anger and her scales turned black. She looked like me. I had no control over my body. I couldn't speak either. I was just conscious. Corrin was attacking Takumi and Leo while they were trying to calm her down. I knew that it wouldn't work. If only I could reach my pendant. But I had almost no energy left.

"TODAY IS THE DAY THIS WORLD WILL BURN!" Corrin screamed over and over again. I used a lot of my strength trying to stand. I realized that I was now in control. I remembered how Takumi broke his deal with me by telling Corrin the truth. I could've just never awoken. But he broke the deal.

"Takumi..." I managed to whisper. His head jolted to me.

"Uhh... Leo? Did it just say my name?" He asked Leo, who was trying to block Corrin's attacks.

"That dragon can't talk." Leo said, closed mindedly.

"Leo... Takumi... Put the pendant gem back." I fell back onto the ground. "I can help Corrin..."

"Okay... If you're sure..." Takumi had a flicker of recognition but immediately ignored it, thinking I was dead. He placed the pendant back, and I barely managed to stand up.

"Corrin." I acknowledged. Her head darted to me.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" Corrin screeched.

"Listen to my song." I noticed that there were a lot of people watching me from outside of the garden. I took a deep breath and began. "You are the ocean's gray waves..." I could feel my energy depleting. But I kept singing.

"Azura?..." Corrin whispered falling to the ground. "I missed you." She fell onto the hard ground and turned back into her human form, knocked out. Leo just smiled at me. Takumi looked up at me, grinning at me with tears in his eyes.

"Thank you, Azura!" Takumi yelled. Then, I blacked out.

I hope you enjoyed that plot twist!