"Mommy, we're hungry." Isabella says, as she and Gabriella stood by the door looking at both of them.

Harlow pulled away from Antonio and turned around to face them "OK, I'll be right out, let me finish talking with daddy."

"OK." Isabella says, looking at them strange, trying to figure out what they were doing. The girls then turned around, and ran out of the office. Harlow turned to look at Antonio, smiling and giggled softly.

"We can talk about this later, I better find them something to eat." she says, touching the side of his face.

"Why don't we just order a pizza and watch a movie with the girls." he says "Let's just have a family night for once, and put everything behind us for now, it'll be like old times." he says, trying to smile.

"OK, I would really like that." she whispered, kissing his lips.

Harlow left the room to order a pizza, while Antonio finished with his client's paperwork, getting it all ready for court, he had the next day. He sat at his desk thinking about what Harlow said to him, and finally broke down. He couldn't understand why Harlow wouldn't want to try something different to save her life. He remembered what the doctor told him, and wanted more than just six months with her.

He stood up and walked over to the door, shutting it. He went back over to his desk and turned on his laptop, searching chemotherapy side effects. He searched everything from reactions, side effects, to success stories and came across a story of a woman who had gone through the same as what Harlow was going through, and is a survivor. He read her story and started to have hope. He saw that she had left a number to call, that she was willing to talk about her success story. He grabbed his phone and was about to make a phone call when Harlow walked in, letting him know that the pizza had arrived.

"OK, I'll be right there." he says, starring at the screen of his laptop.

"What are you up to?" she asked, looking at him strangely.

He took a deep breath and smiled, waving for her to come over to him, wanting to show her what he had up on the screen of his laptop. She walked over and stood next to him, leaning down to look at what he was reading, when she saw what he had up she stood back up, crossing her arms.

"Antonio, I said I wasn't going to do it." she said, frustrated.

"Will you please just read this, then you can think about what you want to do after reading it." he says, standing up and having her sit in the chair. "Just read it... for me..."

Antonio left her in the office to read the story he found, and walked into the kitchen to grab a beer out of the fridge. He opened the bottle, and took a drink, then grabbed a slice of pizza and sat down at the table with the girls.

"Do you girls want to watch a movie tonight?" he asked.

"Can we watch Captain Underpants?" Gabriella asked.

He shook his head, not thinking that he heard her correctly. "Captain what?" he laughed. The girls started giggling as they took a bite of their pizza.

"Captain Underpants." Isabella said, with food in her mouth, giggling.

"Never heard of it." He says, taking another bite of his pizza. Harlow walked towards the table, curious as to what they were talking about. "Never heard of what?" she asked, sitting down.

"Captain Underpants? The kids said they wanted to watch that movie." he laughed, trying not to spit the food out of his mouth.

Harlow giggled. "It's an animated movie, they have been wanting to see it. I guess it's supposed to be funny."