2- The Liar and The Agents

"So... how are we going to get in Wizard London?" Clint asks, when he, Skyler and Natasha walk through mid-London. "Well, first we're going to drop our bags at our hotel, the Leaky Cauldron. Then, we'll go to Diagon Alley, via that hotel." Skyler explains, with a smile. She knows that it'll be amazing, to go to Diagon Alley again. For sure, when she's with Natasha and Clint. She spots the pub, called the Leaky Cauldron and takes the assassins with her. "Come on! It's here." They go inside. "Welcome to the Leaky Cauldron, how can I help you today?" A bored sounding woman asks. "I want to rent a family-size room, please. For undetermined time. I'll pay afterwards." The witch nods. "Wand identification, please." Skyler hands her wand to the woman and waits. "Skyler Johanna Foster? Hogwarts, Third Year?" She asks, still bored. "Yes. Thank you." Skyler takes back her wand and walks inside. "My House Elf Coby will show you your room." The witch says. An old looking, dirty little creature steps in. "Follow Colby, Missus and Mr." It peeps. They follow the House Elf, to their room. 

"So, ready to go?" Skyler asks Nat, who's standing by the door. "Yes, we only need to wait for Clint to be ready." Like it was a joke, Clint just walks out of the bathroom, ready to go. "The Hawk is here, ready to go!" He grins, winking to Skyler, who chuckles at his comment. "Good. We'll go to Gringotts first, after that, I'm going to buy some other stuff and since I didn't got my letter from Hogwarts, yet, we're just going to hang around." She shrugs, not really caring where to go, as long as she didn't have to think about S.H.I.E.L.D, Loki, Asgard or anything in that category. 

"This, place, is, amazing!" Clint squeals when he looks around Diagon Alley. Skyler chuckles. "Sure it is. What did you expect? Some, little, dirty, covered store place?" She asks him sarcastically. "Actually, that's exactly what I had in mind." Clint mumbles, receiving a sigh from both Skyler and Natasha. "Can we go? I'm getting older here with you two, talking like old grandma's." Natasha spits. "Whoa! What's wrong with you? Having problems with talking?" Clint mocks. Natasha rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "No. Someone's watching us." She points her head to a dark corner in the street. A man with long, silver blond hair is standing there, along with a young couple of teenagers. Pansy Parkinson and Draco Malfoy. Skyler's eyes widen and she gulps hearable. "Yeah... Let's get to Gringotts before...-" "Well, if that isn't the Mudblood of Slytherin, the disgrace of our noble House, the little Silver Tongue?" Pansy mocks, walking towards them. Both of Natasha and Clint tense, for they just know that 'Mudblood' has to be something offending. "Did they just offended you, Sky?" Clint growls, his tone threatening. "Do we need to tear their throats?" Natasha growls at the same tone. Skyler giggles, but shakes her head. "Easy guys, I can handle a spoiled Death-Eater child and a Son of Parkin myself." She says, her devilish smirk not leaving her face. She locks eyes with Draco, who looks slightly hurt, but hides it very good. 'Did she just say "spoiled Death-Eater child"?!' She reads his mind. "Oh, yes I did, Malfoy." She tells him, getting him even more hurt and far more astonished. "Did you just...-" "Used one of my many new tricks on you? Yes, that too, I did." Skyler answers haughty. "How dare you to mock my boyfriend? You filthy little Mudblood!" Pansy shrieks. "And how dare you, to call an Asgardian demigod a Mudblood, you little brat!" Clint bursts out, towering over an already palled Pansy. Natasha takes his arm and drags him away. "Well, Clint, I think we've had the conversation for today. Let's just go." She commands, as she takes him and Skyler to a white, marble building in the middle of the streets.

_______________

Does anybody have a little idea what kind of rumours this will cause? I love a little drama! *Evil laugh* Hahaahaaa! Well, hope you liked it. If you did: Vote. If you didn't, tell me what was wrong, maybe I can fix it. EVERYONE: THANKS FOR READING! -xxx