School life w/ Clara

Clara's POV

My mom, my dad, and Aunt Mads left for work this morning, so i had to make sure we wont wake up late. I woke up at 6:45 and got up and quickly got ready for school. My mom and dad arent strict about my clothing because I'm not a bad kid. I get goof grades, i am able to keep up my grades even when im dancing, singing lessons, and now acting and modeling for my parents. So, they arent strict because they know i am spoiled but dont act like a brat. Also, my school's dress code isnt too strict. We're able to wear crop tops, and ripped jeans. But not like just a bralet and and booty shorts, obviously. Or too short of crop tops that show, you know. Or too ripped of jeans when it shows, like, everything. So, yeah.

I changed into a white Adidas crop top, and a black bralet under. I put on a pair of denim shorts that i designed and are going to be apart of the new in my mom's and my Aunt Hayley's company, 'Caleb's Stuff' named after my late uncle i never gotten to meet. But heard many stories from my grandparents because my mom never talks about him without crying so i dont ask her. I also watched all of the Bratayley vlogs and got to learn about my mom and my family before, i mean WAY before i was born. Even before my mom was my age. I put on my custom Nike tennis shoes, which were blue and white. And had gold on the bottom and the laces were golden laces. I grabbed my custom purse from my mom's fashion line which hasnt come out yet/she didnt tell anyone except for me, my dad, and my Aunt Hayley. She wants it to be a suprise for everyone. I think she its called, "Rhyme's Thyme" and its going to be watches, hince in "Thyme" and "Rhyme" is from Chicken Girls. I am making a line called, "Clara's Thyme" which is kids/tweens/teen jewlery and asscesories like Purses and shoes. Maybe clothes...

I just brushed my hair, and added dry shampoo and brushed it again. My hair is naturally wavy/a little curly because of my dad. Thanks dad. I did some makeup, and heard the girls come in.  

"Hey.." they all said sadly. I cried with them. They seem so strong in front of their parents or adults. But when they're with me, they just pour their hearts to me and cry. I love how they're comfortable around me and aren't afraid because they know I wont judge them. 

"Guys, come on! I know what's happening in your life right now But think of your mom. She wouldn't want this to effect you as much as it effects her. So, remember your dad is picking us up since our parents have work. Are you ready?" I asked. They nodded. "Well, Kya. Come here. Twins, can you go downstairs and make a pop tart or anything really. My parents wont mind.' as soon as I said that, their faces were filled with joy and they ran downstairs.

"Uh! One, my parents are divorced! two, my dad has a 'love' child. Three, I'm on my stupid period!"  Kya complained as she sat on the counter and I did her makeup. I am the beauty guru, even if she's older. I know more about makeup and her more about hair. 

"Go change!" I said as I stepped back and scanned her.

"What wrong with my look?" she asked. I just gave her a look, and she looked at herself and sighed.

"See, put....this on!" I said as I gave her my custom baby blue t-shirt that has a 'L' with gold on the right side. The 'L' is for Leblanc. But also can stand of Lewis. I made it for my mom because my last name is Leblanc and not Summerall. Well, I made it BEFORE I knew my father.

She changed from a very over sized dark purple t-shirt. To my shirt. She already had on a pair of white jeans, so it looked perfect. She didn't care about her hair today, so I brushed it out for her and did a fishtail braid on her right side. 

"Ok, let's go to school early so we know for sure we're not late. I think my mom left breakfast on the table and I don't want the twins to eat all of it before we do!" I laughed, and we ran downstairs. 

We all ate, and it was 7:36 am so we ran to the bus and were on time for the bus. We got to school early, but we just separated since the twin are in a totally different bus as us and school since they're still in elementary. 

After our first few periods, it was FINALLY lunch! I met up with my group of friends, and we're the 'popular' group in out GRADE! At our school it's Kya's group since she's one year older. 

We got our 'lunch', which is terrible. And we sat at our usual table. Our school is different. 8th and 7th are separated, but the two grades eat together. Its weird when you don't really know the school. Our table is the 7th grade pops (popular), and the other table next to us is the 8th grade pops (popular) table. Where Kya and her friends sit at. My friends and I just sat with the boy pops who are part of the 'POPs Group' of 7th grade. Aka, the other three who are boys and the cliché story that it matches perfectly. Each girl has a crush on each guy. And that's the group we are. there's Jake, who Jane was a crush on. there's Jacob who Janice has a crush on. and Cameron, the guy I have a crush on. We all know we each have a crush on each other, but aren't together. 

as we talked, Kya and her group of friends came over. "Hey!" the two girls said, but Kya just gave us a weak smile. I'm guessing they don't know. I gave Kya that, 'do they know' look. and she shook her head no slightly. I just nodded, and her 'boyfriend' who isn't her boyfriends. Came, and put his arm around her. He's Cameron's brother. Cooper. They have a 'flirty' relationship. But today, Kya didn't feel like flirting. She immediately threw his arm off of her shoulder harshly and stormed off. They were all shocked. I just shook my head, and ran to Kya who was in the empty math class, and was crying. 

"Why didn't you tell them!?" I asked as I held her close.

'I-I d-don't feel like. I-I can trust t-hem l-like I trust, y-you." she cried, and I just comforted her. The vice principal came in, and said that we should go home because we need a small break and control ourselves but she said that in a nice way knowing Kya needed sometime at home to clear her mind and for me to comfort her. 

Kya called her dad telling him to pick her up, and he picked both of us up. The ride was quiet until he broke the silence. "Kya, I know you're mad. But its best for all of us baby. Ok, so. Can you please just talk?" he asked. Also, his new baby was in the car. And Kya purposely made me go in first so I was in between her and the baby. I was playing with the baby, and he's adorable. I wish I had a baby sibling. But, I know how they're made, and ew! 

"Ok, dad..." Kya said quietly.

"Uncle Caden. When can we meet your girlfriend?" I asked, and obviously meaning 'we' means the twins and especially Kya. 

"Sure, can you give this to him?" Caden asked and gave me a nummy so he could suck on it. (nummy= binki).

"Sure." I said happily, and heard Kya just sigh, but a mad sigh. We arrived at my house, and Kya ran straight inside when she saw my Aunt Hayley open the door. Kya ran inside without saying goodbye. Aunt Hayley came to the car and uncle Caden was starting to cry.

"I just don't know what to do Hay." he sighed to Aunt Hayley.

"I know, I know." Hayley said, then the baby started to cry. "is that him! I wanna see him!" Aunt Hayley said, and opened the door and took out the baby. DYSON! I kind of forgot his name..opps. 

As Aunt Hayley rocked Dyson, I crawled up in the front with uncle Caden. "I'll talk to her. The twins are more excited. Don't worry. But you have to promise me one thing." he looked up from his hands, "NO! LYING! Which means, don't lie. Obviously. And, I want you to make up with Aunt Mads." he started to shake his head.

"No, we-" but I cut him off.

"I'm not saying get back together. Which I want." I whispered the end. "Just make peace. And before you make peace with Aunt Mads. Your girlfriend or who ever she is to you. Needs! I mean. NEEDS! To make peace. Especially when your kids are siblings. Half doesn't matter! they're siblings! And you want their mothers to be friends. or at least get along! So you don't have a broken family. You hear me!" I yelled/demanded him. He nodded, and Aunt Hay put Dyson back in his car seat, and buckled him in. I left the car, giving Uncle Caden a look, and went inside where Kya was back in her room crying and obviously didn't want us to come in. I've known her for long enough when I know when she really wants us and when she really doesn't want us.