The guy i like works at a....?!?!?! chapter 1

The guy i like work's at a~~~ 

Hope everyone likes it :D xx Comment.Vote.Become fan :)

Photo~ Serena Brooks

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“I can’t stop thinking about him”, Serena gushed in her thoughts, clinging tightly on to his black leather notebook. As the mysterious boy approached, she stood up and finally faced him. “Here, I think this is yours”

The boy looked puzzled, and finally reached on to the book, “thanks”, he murmured. He turned around and walked away without another word.

“Wow gloomy much?” Dawn teased, her blonde curls bouncing up and down.

 “Oh my god, I think that was the first time I heard him talk! He gives me the creeps”, Nat whispered, whilst shuddering at the same time.

But I ignored both of my best friends and kept staring at him. “He’s so cute!” I breathed, whilst pretending to faint on top of Natalie. “I think…” I said facing the ceiling, “I might like him”

My name is Serena Brooks, I’m just a normal teenager, that has a boring life, with nothing new and exciting going on. I guess I’m just a typical teen, living her life, trying to get through school, without breaking a leg. I wish something new and exciting would happen though, I know I shouldn’t think this, but I wish my life was like a movie, you meet a prince, you fall in love, you get married, the end, but my life is nothing like a fairytale.

Oh and I think I’m in love. I know it’s weird talking about love right now, since I’m only 15, but this boy, he’s different. It’s ever since we got our new seating orders, I can’t stop thinking about the boy who sits beside me; Ethan Stone.

“EW!” Dawn giggled, “Seriously, WHY?!”

“I don’t know”, I looked down, “I guess, for one thing, he’s got pretty eyes… long lashes!”, I yelled, too loud. Some girls in front of me looked back and giggled. I blushed furiously and continued, “And okay, his hair is a mess, but his watch and glasses are cool!”.

Dawn and Nat looked at me with sad disappointed looks. “And his bag is always so full-“, I added but Nat cut me off.

“Whoa hold on! What do you care if his bag is always full?”, she pointed.

“That means he’s serious about his studies!”, I argued.

“Are you retarded?!”, Nat yelled, “Who KNOWS what he’s got in there?! IT could be full of PORN for all you know, guys are like that”

I smiled, “Just because your boyfriend Mike is like that…”

Nat frowned, and Dawn howled with laughter. Nat was the mysterious type, with a dark past, on the outside, people would look at her like some really hot gothic chick, who’s really serious, but on the inside, she’s loving, funny and really smart. Dawn was the giggly blonde, who always knew how to make me feel better, although they were my best friends, they sometimes didn’t get me, hell, even I didn’t get myself sometimes.

“But still Serena”, Dawn said, “He’s an Unknown, a mystery! Look”, Dawn sat me down and stared at me, half smiling, half smirking, “I’ll set you up with a good guy, forget this one”

“But I hate being set up, you guys always find jerks for me!”

Nat and Dawn sighed and finally they gave up. They walked back to their seats in the class and began whispering to themselves. “She’s hopeless…”, I heard Dawn say.