Chapter 9

Momoko POV
I sat in a hospital bed as a woman walked in. "Hello, my name is Sera." She said. She looked at me and examined my face and said "oh, I think I see the problem..."

"Will everything be ok?" Mom asked. "Should be if we clean it, do some tests, and stitch it up." Sera turned away from me.

She said tests! If my family knows they'll tell everyone Blossom the leader of the power puff girls Z is Momoko Akatsutsumi!
Or think I'm a drug addict...
|25 minutes later|

Sera stitched me up and right now is doing blood tests in another room. She walked in with a shocked look on her face.

"It seems she's on chemical Z" Sera was on her clipboard.

My family gasped. People have stolen chemical Z and mixed it with drugs so that's why people see it as bad. It was only good for me and the girls because it hit our whole bodies.

They looked at me angry. After signing out of the hospital, we got in the car.

"Momoko care to explain why you are doing chemical Z?! The worlds deadliest drug!" Mom exclaimed.

"I'm not on drugs!" I snapped.

"That's not what the doctor said!" Kuriko for some reason piped in.

"Shut up you Brat!" I crossed my arms.

They all kept telling me how I was grounded and how I would clean the entire house after school and also do all mine and Kuriko's chores for a month. Not only that but until everything was cleaned and finished I wouldn't sleep.

Pfft like that's gonna happen... but then my dad said something that really made me pissed.

"You've never should've been born!"

Kaoru POV
I laying in a bed playing around with my hat.

A woman came in and her name tag said 'Veronica'.

"Hey, I'm Veronica." She greeted me.

"It says here you have gotten hurt on your face." She looked up from her clipboard and adjusted her glasses.

"Obviously..." I muttered.

|The same thing with Momoko so ima go to the car scene|

I was sitting in the backseat by the windows, while my brothers were giving me stink eye.

"WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME!" I yelled at them.

"I don't know maybe because my 13 year old sister is doing the worst drug ever!" My older brother said.

"I'm not on drugs idiot!" I slapped him. "Hey Kaoru keep your damn hands to yourself! It's not his fault you're doing chemical Z! You are a disgrace to this family now!" My mom looked back at me from the passenger seat.

Then after she had the nerve to say I'M THE DISGRACE!
That I would be grounded, no tv, sports, video games, extra chores, and I couldn't eat until my checklist was finished.

Because starving your daughter is the next best thing...

Miyako POV
I was laying in my bed when a man came in and he introduced himself as Josh.

He looked at my face and said he would need to stitch me up and do blood tests. Granny is gonna be upset...

Josh came back after some time and told my grandma about how I had chemical Z in my blood now.

My grandma looked at me like she was gonna kill me.
We left the hospital and were in the parking lot.

Suddenly grandma slapped me hard, as I stumbled back.

"You think drugs are good?! I bet you've been getting high with those 2 dumb girls! Momoko and Kaoru are their names!" She said and got in the car.

I quickly got in before she drove off. "You will need a punishment!" I froze because her punishments are bad...

We got home and she gave me punishments. "You will clean the whole house as always and cannot sleep until you do! You're phone, laptop, and tv will be taken tomorrow morning. You will cook, unable to hang out with friends, and if you fail to do these things you will be punished more. One last thing you will take out the trash. Get all your birthday and Christmas money taken. And lastly you will be in tutoring." She said and turned to her room.

I sighed and collapsed to the floor. I can't believe Boomer has done this to me. I wish I wasn't a powder puff.
I finally went to sleep.
——————————————
I. Hate. This. Story. So. F**king. Much.