Chapter 30

I walk to the bench where me and my friends are going to meet each other again. I asked Maddie to call all of them and say to them they need to come because something happened. I really am excited to see all of them again.

"Why are we here mom?" Lexi asks Maddie. Maddie has two children and they are the cutest. They hug me the whole time and i never knew i could feel this happy again after everything.

"Sky wanted to come here so you guys could play in the park." Maddie says and they start to smile.

"See you later mom." They both ran away and i never wanted children more than now. They both are seven years old and always look out for each other.

"I hope they come." She says while sitting down.

"They will and if they don't than i still can hang out with Lexi and Kyle." I say while taking her hand in mine.

"You know that i am so happy that we talk again, right?" I say to her and she gives me that little smile.

"I am so happy you forgave me Sky. I missed my best friend. I wanted my children to see you. I wanted them to call you auntie and all that stuff. I can do that now again and i have never been this happy in my life." She says and i know she is trying to hold her tears.

"So then we are going to make it sure that you will be by my side when i have children so our children can be best friends." I say to her and i really mean it. I want to build a future now.

"Are you nervous to meet them?" She asks while looking at her children playing together.

"I am and i hope it works out." I say and then i feel two arms around me.

"Sky what are you doing here?" Kevin asks and i see Cole next to him.

"I tought you guys deserved an explenation from these few weeks." I say while walking to them and hug them both.

"I think we just want a hug from you. I am so happy you are back. I missed you so much." Kevin says while kissing my forehead. He is my best friend and he was their when no one was and i am so happy about that.

"So can i get another hug or not?" Cole asks while giving me his goody smile again. 

"You can. I missed you too." I smile while hugging him and i missed this. I missed my friends and how they love me even when i am the biggest mess ever.

"So the explenation you all deserve..." I start to talk explain.

~♡~

Swipe for more

Swipe for more

Liked by Mendes98, Sky

Liked by Mendes98, Sky.carrington and 708.738

Loved performing for you guys!! Hope i can do this for the rest of my life! Love you all! X

6403 comments

Mendes98 You are so happy on stage!!

Skymendes So why are you laying at the floor?

ShawnMendes You guys make me happy! And i tought it was a good idea at that moment, never doing that again! @ Mendes98 @ Skymendes

Shawnlover Shawn is interacting with fans again!!! This is amazing!!!

Julia.Michaels Casually laying on that dirty floor.

Michaels Casually laying on that dirty floor

Liked by ShawnMendes, Skylover and 659.036 others

Happiest when i am on stage!! By the way guys some cool things are going to happen really soon! Hope you guys have your passports ready!!! X

5638 comments

Kevinnn Happiest when you are happy!! X

Skymendes Guys Shawn liked!! Sky is happy! My life is completed!!

Paldi.cole A cute little bean!!

Shawnlover So you killed that performance for sure!! My passport is so ready to leave my house!!

Julia.Michaels So proud of you!! So excited for your fans!!

~♡~

"Sky tell me you did that one thing." Julia says while running to me.

"You are kidding right. I can't just kiss Zac Efron out of nowhere." I smile to her while putting my phone away.

"You never listen to me. The only thing i ask you to do and you don't do it." She pouts.

"Look at your phone." I say to her and i see her taking her phone and jumping like a little child.

"You asked him to say i love you in a video for me?" She screams while still jumping.

"I did." I smile to her.

"You are the best person ever." She says while giving me a hug.

"I know  i am but like can you let me go because i can't breathe anymore." I say to her.

"Sorry i am just so happy that we talk again and that i have a video of Zac Efron saying that he loves me." She smiles.

"We all know about what you are more happy about." I say to her while taking the mic.

"I love you and you know that. Now go kill it on stage." She shouts while pushing me. 

So this is how it goes again.