~ Self Help, Self Hope~Gigi

Hey guys! It's Gigi. I'm here to fill in for Savannah because she's busy. Since we all are having some problems with self esteem, depression, or anxiety. I decided to talk about self help today.

I, having been through depression and anxiety without telling anybody about it, know a lot about self help. Of course, it's much better to tell people about it, but not being comfortable with talking about it is perfectly fine. Hopefully this will give you the strength to keep going and to talk to people about it.

There are three different way to self help. (Yes I'm aware that all of my posts thus far have had three choices.)

Number 1: Hobbies. One of the best things to help you feel better is picking up a hobby. The best hobbies are ones that use creativity or take up a lot of time. Writing, reading, drawing, painting, and singing are all really good time passers, and the more time you spend on your hobbies, the less you focus on negative things.

Number 2: Music. Music is an amazing thing. It's astounding how human hearts beat in rhythm with songs. Music is the birthplace of creative expression. People sing before they learn how to read or write, and playing an instrument has been shown to increase intelligence and problem solving.

Music can change moods and make you happier, or if you need a good cry you can just pump a sad doing through your headphones. Music is a great way to feel better and has actually been linked to better self esteem and confidence levels.

Number 3: Find things that you enjoy about yourself. Look in the mirror, find something that you love about yourself. If you can't find something, get a better mirror. Look a little harder. Everyone has something about them that is beautiful, you just need to watch for it. Do this every day. Write them on sticky notes and put them around places that you often stay to remind yourself that you ARE beautiful. You ARE worth the work. Your life IS important. You ARE loved. And YOU are able to change the world.

You can change the world, you can save people, and you can save yourself. You will be alright. We will forever stay Strong.

Ok, well, that's all for today my lovelies. I'm sorry it's so short. 💕💕

Song of the day: Human by Christina Perri

Quote of the day: Life is like a camera, focus on what's important, develop from the negative, and if things don't turn out the way you want, take another shot.

Stay strong, stay safe. ~Gigi

💕💕💕
CalmGuy9
4ever_fall-out-boy
Constellation-Writer