Did That Really Just Happen?

Começar do início

"Alright boys I gotta go. I may have to stay the night again to get away from Steve or Maybe you could come over Nash." I said biting my lip ring.

"Maybe text me what happens."

"I will." He kissed me. I walked out the door and back to my house. It was a little painful after last nights events.

When I got there Mom was in the kitchen but something was different. Her eyes were blood shot. Her cheeks were bright red.

"Mommy whats the matter?" I asked as I came around and hugged her.

"Steve is a bastard."

"What did he do?" I said staring in her eyes.

"Steve got drunk last night and started cursing at me and he hit me."

"I know he did it to me too."

"What are we going to do?"

"We are going to get him put away in jail."

"Oh Honey Im home."  Steve just strolled right in like nothing was wrong. "Oh Alice hello there. How is my perfect, pure all-american family?"

"No longer."

"Huh?" He said as he stepped closer. I could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"No longer pure or perfect or all- american cause I took that away from you."

"You didnt."

"Yep Im no longer a virgin..." My sentance stoped midway because Steve slapped me. With out any mercy. "I lost it last night."

"You whore."

"Im calling the police." My mom said from across the hall.

Within minutes the police were there taking Steve away in hand cuffs. I was calling dad's lawyer to get his help settling the case and claiming the house as mine.

Later I finally texted Nash.

Its all goo Steve is in custody now can you come over later i dont think i should leave my mom alone.

within a couple of minutes Nash texted back.

Sure. Am i sleeping with you?;)

To which I reply

Of course.

Later that night i ordered chinese because I didnt want mom to cook.

"Im gunna go to sleep early Alice. Okay and Im going to sleep in the guest room by the Master okay?"

"Alright Mommy. I love you." I say as I put away the food.

"Tomorrow you start online schooling dont forget. Oh and your job at the shop."

"How could I?" she trudges up the stairs and I shoot a text to Nash.

All is safe you can come over.

In just a couple minutes I hear Nash at the door.

"Hello there Beautiful." He says nuzzeling his nose in my neck while holding me from behind.

"Hello sexy." I say as I turn around.

"What do you want to do tonight?" He says. His lips inches from mine

"Netflix?" I suggest.

"I got the Nutella." I smile. After only knowing him for about 2 days he actually knows me quite well.

"Wanna race me?" He grabs my wrist.

"No fair. You dont have to get any thing I dont know where the nutella is."

"Its in my room on the coffee table and my Macbook is on the couch so I do have to get something." i say as he lets go of my wrists and I grabbed his biceps.

"Okay." I let go and he shouted. "Last one there is the big spoon." We raced up the stairs and Mom just kindof poked a head out and staired at us then went back. Thank good Nash didnt exactally remember where my room was so I got a head.

i ran into my room then up my stairs and I felt Nash right behind me then once up the stairs. I flung my self on the bed and claimed myself a winner.

"I win you are the big spoon."

"Fine." He said as he jumped on my bed. "Hey hey hey!" I yell with a stern look.

"What?" he says

"No shoes on my bed." I say as I grab some PJ shorts and a loose tank and I start to change.

He just kindof staired at me not really knowing what to do i just finished getting dressed. I brushed my teeth and hair. Then came out to see Nash all situated on my bed. Under the covers. No shirt. Hell I didnt mind. He had my Macbook set up.

I walked over  and got under the covers the logged into Netflix.
"What do you wanna watch?"

"The breakfast club." Nash suggested

So we watched The Breakfast Club. i cuddled into his bare chest. I never felt so safe. Not since my last boyfriend who made me not trust. Slowly but surely as John Bender got caught by Mr. Vernonm I fell asleep with the one person in the world now that I felt safe with.

/\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\//\/\/ Nash's POV

I got in her bed after I took of my shirt and pants. We agreed to watch The Breakfast club which is my favorite and also seems to be hers because shes quoting the whole movie.

Its cute really. Just seeing her falling asleep ever so softly. Her eyes fluttering closed... Did I really just say fluttering?

But its really cute. I think I love her. Shes a little weird and I dont know everything about her but that will  come in time and I wont push for it. I want her in my life.

A/N

Whats up guys... Jess here! So that was the chapter. Steves true self was revealed. So I hope you liked it I feel really good about this chapter. Thank you all for the 51 reads i hope we can maybe get up to 100 read soon. Dont forget to check out my other story Under the Same Sky with a Case of Amnesia. and dont forget to follow me.

As always vote and any question, comment complaints, concerns please feel free to contact me.

songs

Cool Kids by echosmith

Dont by Ed Sheeran

How to be A Heartbreaker by Marina and the Diamonds

<3 you all ;*