Meeting Taylor

Haha... i Kind of like the second Chapter... Anyway here is the third Chapter

Chapter 3

"So, um what are your names?" Deborah asked.

My mother introduced us, "This Is Chelsea, My older daughter, who is a huge fan of your son," i gasped, she wasn't suppose to say that, she is going to ruin my chances. I glared at my mother and let out a light but audible growl. Makena smiled and crossed her arms, she was standing at the back of the island. My mother continued," This is my younger daughter Abigail," she pointed to my sister, in which she gave a little wave, "And I'm the mother," she smiled "My name is Linda!"

"nice to meet you guys," Deborah said, she had invited us to the kitchen where we were sitted having a little conversation.

There was a moment of silence when My mother asked, "How old are your kids?"

Ms Deborah folded her arms and shifted her weight to the other leg, "Well my daughter, she just turned 12, and my son he's 18 and how about you guys?" she asked us.

"Well she," My daughter, she said pointing to me, "Is 16 and the other is 12".

"Oh really, Makena got a playmate then," she said. And Makena rolled her eyes.

"You guys must have gotten alot of welcomes!" My mother commented.

"No you guys are the only ones, so far at least,"

"Really?"

"Yes, i guess the other people are scared to come say hello," Deborah said. There was another moment of silence between us. It was so awkward among us.

"So.. where is your son?"

"He's in pittsburgh," she said flatly, he was filming abduction, I would know! In that moment, A man came downstairs, I thought he looked just like Taylor so I assume that he was taylor's dad. They must be very proud of their son.

"Hi, hello!" my mother got up and shook his hand.

"Hi!" He said to her, and then again to my sister and I. We gave a little wave and that was that.

Eventually the conversation started hitting up, my mother and deborah started talking about some unimportant stuff...well things i didn't want to hear and Abigail and Makena went into the living room where they talked. "My sister is one of the craziest girls you would know, she is so funny! Trust me, she is!" i heard my sister said. These were the times I loved her, the times when she boasted me. I felt so speacial. "my sister only became a fan of Taylor when she saw him in twilight." she said again. Techinally That wasn't true, I had a crush on Taylor ever since Sharkboy and Lavagirl, i only acquainted myself with him after I saw Twilight.

*** 

The conversations started getting boring and I didn't want to listen any more. After about 2 hours of talking it was time for us to leave. And Deborah said, "I'll be happy for my son to meet your daughter," Wow did she really mean that? maybe she was being nice..I like her niceness. "When he comes back home, i'll be sure to have him see you!" She turned to me and told me.

I really like this Woman.

*** 

After about a couple of months; I kept an update everyday to keep track of Taylor when his filming was done and as soon as the website I was watching said they were done, I waited for the next day, hoping for him to return. I paired out of my bedroom window, hoping to see him come in. I saw nothing different.

I came back the next day and low and behold a black car was there, I was pairing out of my room window again and smiling to myself, "What are you smiling at?" I gasped, I looked up to see who was asking me this question.

And Low and Behold...Taylor Lautner, he probably saw my expression and he started to smile. "Are you okay?" He asked. My eyes wide open, my mouth wide open, my hands still under my cheek, I said nothing. "Hello? is anybody home?" he asked. I was still silent, finally I said.

"I must be dreaming!" Yuh Mos Be dreaming.. I sang in my head, it was an old song from a jamaican Artist named Movado. I smiled to myself, then i snapped back into reality.

"Hi, Umm Uh...Okay bye!" i said and i closed My window. What the freak was i thinking? i opened up the window again, he was about to close his but I called him back, "Hey...wait..Umm Sorry, Hi!" I said stummbling on my words.

"hi," he said, then i realized, he was in his room, his room was right next to mine. Ahh!! Should i scream for joy?No! I will be embarrassing Myself. "You Must be Chelsea!" I thought i heard. i was still deep in my thoughts. All this time I planned to say something to him and all i could think of was...Nothing! Arg I'm talking in my head, Shut Up Chelsea...grr..okay Say something.

"What? What did you say?" I asked, be cool Chelsea!

"I asked, Are you Chelsea?" he said

"Yes! Who told you?"

"My mom and my sister, they told me about you guys coming over a couple of months ago!"

"yeah Hey, how's your mom and your sister?" I said trying to make conversation

"They're good," he smiled. Ugh those pearly whites.

"I like Cheese..." I said...what?

"Ugh..uh I mean Umm..I love you and I dream of us getting Married, No!..Grr..umm I think we should have kids...Ahh! okay....gotta go bye! I slammed my window shut and I never turned back.

~Ravendarlin~ 

Lol...Well here is the other Chap