|| Chapter 9 ||

*Last part for today being uploaded.
"Playtime, Playtime! Watch me do a higher jump than you!"

"Haha, no you can't!"

Funtime Laughed and jumped on the jump rope, before stumbling slightly. "Aha- It's Okay! I caught my balance!"

"Wow, That was a huge jump!" Playtime squealed. "I wish I was as good as you at jumprope!"

"You wish." Funtime bragged. "You're my best friend and sister, I can help you out with this."

"Then help me!" Playtime whined and tugged at Funtime's blue-and-yellow clothing. The two were never separated, they always did everything together. Playtime looked up towards the older girl. She was like a sister to her, everything that meant the world to her revolves around Funtime. Playtime enjoyed being around Funtime because the two would always play together.

Forever.

And ever.

And ever.

And ever.

Cold harsh reality kicks in, Playtime's heart pounding through her skull, echoing out of her ears, until the quiet tap can be heard from around the halls. Then again. Then again. Then again. Then again.

"Aren't you going to eat that?" Asked Funtime, tugging at her arm. "It has worms~!"

"Eww, no way! The lunch ladies here are horrible chefs." Playtime stuck her tongue out in disgust. "Why would I eat here when I could starve myself, then eat at home!"

"True." Funtime mused. "Here-" Funtime shoved worms into Playtime's mouth.

"Eww!!" Playtime coughed, making Funtime laugh.

Make it all go away, Now. Tears leaked from her eyes, her small little shoes pressed against the floor firmly. Her back arched, vomit trickling from her mouth. No...

"It was me."
Funtime stepped forward, and Playtime whined.

The Principal arched a brow. "You know it's not right to run in the halls."

"I know." Funtime looked down. "I'm sorry."

"Detention for you." The Principal Scowled on his usual monotoned voice. "When will you learn." With that, he turned and walked away.

"You know it was me who ran." Playtime Mumbled.

"I know, but there's no need for you to suffer and miss recess." Funtime replies.

Playtime whined as Funtime left to follow the Principal.

•••

"What are you doing here?" Funtime Demanded, looking up when she noticed Playtime walk in with her head low.

"I got detention so we can both be together here!" Playtime squeaks, hugging Funtime.

"You're an idiot." Funtime teased, hugging her back.

"Am not!"

"Are so!"

Am not....
No response.

"Quiz time." Baldi sighed, patting the papers on his desk. "Remember, come get one, no cheating, and don't get any wrong. This is all simple math."

Playtime took two happily, gave one to  Funtime, who looked sick. "Are you sure you should take the quiz? You look ill." Playtime Mumbled.

"Yeah, Ill do fine." Funtime chuckled.

Why did you take the quiz?

Playtime stood by the bathroom door, her mouth covered by her hands, her legs giving out, her knees catching her as she fell.
Baldi stood over her with a bloody ruler, his eyes blank from expression, and her best friend's body stabbed and bloody.

"...why..." Playtime whispered.

Baldi made no fast response, however he knelt down and placed a hand on Playtime's shoulder.
"I get angrier at every problem you get wrong."